Expired

How do i report someone if they have deleted their post

Banned 15 replies
Found 12th Aug 2008
Someone recently broke the hukd code of conduct but deleted his post...is there anyway i can still report him??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Yes Mods should be able to see all deleted posts, use contact us at the bottom

Original Poster Banned

thanks a lot i will try now

Whats the point if i've in effect retracted it by deleting it? :whistling:

EDit: I mean they

Banned

Just because a post is deleted, it doesn't mean its not saved and cannot be recovered.

Same goes for anything edited - apart from in the first minute of it being posted.

yeah surely, they've realised what they have put was wrong therefore removed their post, is that correct Halzter?

u must really hate the poster

Original Poster Banned

yep i do...the only reason he deleted it is because the buyer decided to go with my price instead of his

bigbob909;2734416

u must really hate the poster

h4te is a strong word.

Try The Back Button.. See If It Is Still There As It Sometimes Doesnt Refresh The Page When You Go Back.

Afro_Zombie;2734423

yep i do...the only reason he deleted it is because the buyer decided to … yep i do...the only reason he deleted it is because the buyer decided to go with my price instead of his

Seems you have succesfully managed to get the NAUGHTY poster suspended:roll:
Congratulations, you must be feeling happy, no?

Banned

harlzter;2734454

Seems you have succesfully managed to get the NAUGHTY poster … Seems you have succesfully managed to get the NAUGHTY poster suspended:roll:Congratulations, you must be feeling happy, no?

I can think of a few posters here that do think that way!

Banned

actually there is no log of edited posts, if you want to change something or cover it up editing it is the only option and hoping no one quoted it

Proximo;2734480

actually there is no log of edited posts, if you want to change something … actually there is no log of edited posts, if you want to change something or cover it up editing it is the only option and hoping no one quoted it

I'm pretty sure there is

Banned

RedIron;2734505

I'm pretty sure there is

oh ok let me clear up the confusion, there isn't :thumbsup:

Afro_Zombie;2734423

yep i do...the only reason he deleted it is because the buyer decided to … yep i do...the only reason he deleted it is because the buyer decided to go with my price instead of his

Get a life.................

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine56
  2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914643
  3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983232
  4. Rewview sites33

See more discussions