Groups

how do i scan in a letter head , write a letter and print it off ?

Hi

I have a letter head in my name that I have scanned in to the computer -
    How can I write a letter using word etc , using the scanned lettter head on the computer so I can print it off with my letter completed . ?

ANyone help me out here ?

11 Comments

Banned

import the image into a word document from the insert menu

i thing its

insert
    from file
    (find the file and click insert)

i print the letterheads out first then put them back into printer and letters etc..

Original Poster

jubby thanks for the help so far -

ok I have another issue in that i need to remove some of the writing in the letter head and replace it - could you tell me how to do that ?

Banned

denandyas;8195005

jubby thanks for the help so far - ok I have another issue in that i need … jubby thanks for the help so far - ok I have another issue in that i need to remove some of the writing in the letter head and replace it - could you tell me how to do that ?

that becomes inage editing, you need something like online-image-editor.com/ or
    getpaint.net/

to edit the image to do that

Original Poster

jubby thanks again would microsoft paint do ?

Banned

no, microsoft paint wont do a decent job at all

the sedge;8194995

i print the letterheads out first then put them back into printer and … i print the letterheads out first then put them back into printer and letters etc..

Yeah me too - just work out how far down you need to go before starting your letter and put it into page set up in Word.

denandyas;8195005

jubby thanks for the help so far - ok I have another issue in that i need … jubby thanks for the help so far - ok I have another issue in that i need to remove some of the writing in the letter head and replace it - could you tell me how to do that ?

once its in word, use a text box to cover the writting and type in what you want or leave it blank and set the background of the text box and border of it to white.

it will be a problem if your writting is in front of an image or something which is not of a solid colour.

sounds like some sort of forgory going on here... ya insurance documents ran out :whistling::-D

Banned

Disco;8195459

sounds like some sort of forgory going on here... ya insurance documents … sounds like some sort of forgory going on here... ya insurance documents ran out :whistling::-D

yep!, this never seems to work with my tax discs and £50 notes :thumbsup:

Most people just have lots of the letter-headed paper printed off, and sort your page layout to print neatly over it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions