How do I set a min feedback in my auction on ebay?

6 replies
Found 26th Apr 2011
Some time wasters with 0 feedback always bid on my auction..

6 Comments

As far as I know, you can't set that.
Why would Ebay allow it, it makes no sense?

Banned

just put in the description " people with 0 feedback please contact me before bidding "

pages.ebay.co.uk/hel…tml
You can block buyers from bidding on or purchasing your items by specifying buyer requirements. You can block buyers who:

Have a Feedback score lower than the number you specify

You can only block bidders with feedback LESS than zero (ie, -1, -2). Bit weird.

However, you can block people who don't have a credit card registered and validated with Paypal, and block people in certain countries, etc.

TUSSFC

You can only block bidders with feedback LESS than zero (ie, -1, -2). Bit … You can only block bidders with feedback LESS than zero (ie, -1, -2). Bit weird.However, you can block people who don't have a credit card registered and validated with Paypal, and block people in certain countries, etc.

best way to avoid timewasters imo.

TUSSFC

You can only block bidders with feedback LESS than zero (ie, -1, -2). Bit … You can only block bidders with feedback LESS than zero (ie, -1, -2). Bit weird.However, you can block people who don't have a credit card registered and validated with Paypal, and block people in certain countries, etc.

It's stupid as sellers can only leave positive feedback so how can they get -1 -2 etc unless they're from buyers. They should bring back negative feedback if the buyer hasn't paid and they are given an unpaid item strike.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321

See more discussions