How do i set a mp3 song as my ringtoe on my iphone 3g?

13 replies
Found 30th Jun 2009
Hi itrying to set a ringtone on my new iphone 3g and also one for messages,how do i do this?

13 Comments

I think you have to install an application to do it

what would that app be called?

Banned

no there is no app
this is how you do it
]http//ww…tml

I'm not sure, I don't have an iphone but my sister had trouble setting an mp3 as a ringtone... it was just a guess

Banned

it looks like a long process but isnt its just set out in lots of steps
takes 2 mins once you know how its done

i dont know how to change message tones though

Hey Lesnar you not got google on ur tinternet?

What is this your 50th iphone help thread lulz

roadrunner1;5627697

Hey Lesnar you not got google on ur tinternet?What is this your 50th … Hey Lesnar you not got google on ur tinternet?What is this your 50th iphone help thread lulz

He'll be asking how you call someone next.

Original Poster

vengod;5627709

He'll be asking how you call someone next.

Not quite lol,ive had so many phones in the last 3 months so always need help....thanks to those that have helped me

strobez1977;5627747

Not quite lol,ive had so many phones in the last 3 months so always need … Not quite lol,ive had so many phones in the last 3 months so always need help....thanks to those that have helped me

yw

p.s this iphone sounds like more hassle than it is worth, think I will go for the n97 now

i have an app installed to do it called "ringtone " it basically records somthing upto 30 secs and u can set it as a ring tone so play the mp3 on your pc and set the app to record then u have it as a ring tone i never tried it but seems simple

[url]www.iringer.net/[/url]

Free and simple.

[url]www.audiko.net[/url] is also good and gives you the option to upload a song and choose the bit you want as a ringtone. Also downloads any songs straight into itunes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions