Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I sign upto Marshall Ward without opening a credit account???

Hi

Im looking to buy a tv on Marshall Ward and ive been told to open an account and then il get sent some voucher codes, but I dont know if you canopen account without it being a credit account?

Ive tried opening an account but it takes me to accept a credit agreement?
    Any ideas folks, as i need a discount code for the tv and know that if i just take one from here then it wont be honered

thanks

5 Comments

pick your goods and go to checkout and pay by credit card

Original Poster

thanks for that but what i wanted to do was join up and then recieve a discount code that they will offer you when you first join and then go onto site and pay for tv with the discount code using my debit card

Original Poster

anyone

go on as if your gona buy somthing go to checkout and then it will as k you to create account account do that n then just log out n that should do it.im not sure how long it will take for them to send you a code out tho.

just read your earlier post,if you use a 15% off code it will reduce the price straight away whereas if you use say a 30 pound off 60 they charge 60 and then refund 30 on dispatch.so they seem a safer option as they only charge you the right amount having said that ive used both codes numerous times and never hesrd anything off them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions