How do I sort this out???

36 replies
Found 21st Feb 2009
You know when you click on stuff and it's bold blue and then when you've clicked on it it turns to light blue..... why is mine still bold when i've read the last post?
hope this makes sense to others lol
thx
lynds xxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

Banned

acecatcher3;4448962

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-sb6mfR9lQ

lol

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4448962

lol :oops:

Original Poster

does anyone actually understand what i mean :oops:

Just click anywhere else on page

lyndsbowes;4448999

does anyone actually understand what i mean :oops:

yes.. did you click back? Then you would see it as it was before you clicked it, still in the darker shade x x

Have a glass of wine hun won't matter then

The links turn purple for me. Did you change any settings in your browser?

Banned

dont know, mine goes light blue unless ive read and then posted making mine the last post

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4449017

yes.. did you click back? Then you would see it as it was before you … yes.. did you click back? Then you would see it as it was before you clicked it, still in the darker shade x x

snowflake;4449019

Have a glass of wine hun won't matter then

Predikuesi;4449044

The links turn purple for me. Did you change any settings in your browser?

no didn't click back

had a glass of wine and its doing my head in all the more :lol:

and it's a new lappy pred and i don't know what i've done to it :oops:

thx for replies everyone x

sassie;4449054

dont know, mine goes light blue unless ive read and then posted making … dont know, mine goes light blue unless ive read and then posted making mine the last post

:?

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6918/pregnancytestafterusepo.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/pregnancytestafterusepo.jpg/1/w640.png

Original Poster

sassie;4449054

dont know, mine goes light blue unless ive read and then posted making … dont know, mine goes light blue unless ive read and then posted making mine the last post

mine starts out dark blue and on my computer if i read a thread or am the last poster it turns light blue :?
don't know what i've done to this lol

sometimes mine go light blue, sometimes they go purple.. lol

freaky eh.

acecatcher3;4449109

:?

are you pregnant Ace??? :-D

ClarityofMind;4449149

sometimes mine go light blue, sometimes they go purple.. lolfreaky eh.

ur pregnant but its not a human

acecatcher3;4449165

ur pregnant but its not a human

oooh goodie, I'm gonna be rich!

acecatcher3;4448962

lol, the comments made me laugh

LOL hun, I wouldn't worry about it, like I said have a glass of wine...wahhh i just got rep saying 'you USED to be such a nice person' ....lol you think you have issues !!!! :w00t:

Banned

nikkib123;4449227

Yes I do know what you mean - its happened to me the other week but I … Yes I do know what you mean - its happened to me the other week but I don't know how I fixed it soz x

right thread this time - lol

Original Poster

snowflake;4449228

LOL hun, I wouldn't worry about it, like I said have a glass of … LOL hun, I wouldn't worry about it, like I said have a glass of wine...wahhh i just got rep saying 'you USED to be such a nice person' ....lol you think you have issues !!!! :w00t:

lol nevermind..... you know the switch off button is very close :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nikkib123;4449227

Yes I do know what you mean - its happened to me the other week but I … Yes I do know what you mean - its happened to me the other week but I don't know how I fixed it soz x

thats ok.... it's happened b4 on the computer but sorted itself out but doesn't seem to be fixing itself on my lappy

lyndsbowes;4449249

lol nevermind..... you know the switch off button is very close :thumbsup:

Nah that's been off for motnhs, im past caring and ive been around far too long for that not sure quite what you're on about cos it doesnt happen to me, except when I clear cookies the colour changes

Original Poster

snowflake;4449271

Nah that's been off for motnhs, im past caring and ive been around far … Nah that's been off for motnhs, im past caring and ive been around far too long for that not sure quite what you're on about cos it doesnt happen to me, except when I clear cookies the colour changes

nah its a new lappy.... think predi might be the only one who understands what i'm on about :lol:

Banned

lyndsbowes;4449330

nah its a new lappy.... think predi might be the only one who understands … nah its a new lappy.... think predi might be the only one who understands what i'm on about :lol:

oi :x

Original Poster

sassie;4449337

oi :x

:oops: sorry and you :oops:

Original Poster

nikkib123;4449342

Do you mean when you have read a thread it goes light and then when … Do you mean when you have read a thread it goes light and then when someone post it goes dark again?Ha ha I am rubbish at techny things x

yeah but it's not going light when i read it..... and i'm no good at techy stuff anyway :lol:

oh I see now!

Dont know how to fix it, sorry hon x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4449401

oh I see now!Dont know how to fix it, sorry hon x x

no bother, thx anyway :thumbsup:

Hya Lynds :), soz I can't be any help either hun. I got a new lappy delivered yesterday (still trying to get used to it myself :w00t:). I do know what you're on about though - exactly the same thing is happening to me.

Original Poster

WonderWoman;4449505

Hya Lynds :), soz I can't be any help either hun. I got a new lappy … Hya Lynds :), soz I can't be any help either hun. I got a new lappy delivered yesterday (still trying to get used to it myself :w00t:). I do know what you're on about though - exactly the same thing is happening to me.

hiya hunny, haven't seen you about in a while.... hope you're ok x
it's actually starting to deo mjy head in now lol

Original Poster

plssssssss can anyone help if they know how to.... i am a total perfectionist and this is totally annoying me!! lol

lyndsbowes;4449519

hiya hunny, haven't seen you about in a while.... hope you're ok xit's … hiya hunny, haven't seen you about in a while.... hope you're ok xit's actually starting to deo mjy head in now lol

Aww, still here :), all fine atm - lurking away lol. It's doing my head in too, doesn't take much to confuse me though. Hope everything is good for you too hun. xx

Original Poster

WonderWoman;4449581

Aww, still here :), all fine atm - lurking away lol. It's doing my head … Aww, still here :), all fine atm - lurking away lol. It's doing my head in too, doesn't take much to confuse me though. Hope everything is good for you too hun. xx

lol yeah alls good thx hun..... hope to see you a bit more on here :thumbsup: xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?00
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions