Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I stop these HUKD deer from appearing?

How do I stop these popups telling me to catch a deer? It's a complete waste of time to even bother, I know from experience. But they keep popping up and annoying me when I don't want them - do I just have to stop using HUKD until the whole thing is over?

15 Comments

Lets see if someone will bite.

I totally agree - all these gold deer - its a complete nuisance.

hotukdeals.com/fla…eer Just click on the disable hunting button. Then go shopping for some humbugs.
    Edited by: "Wychcraft" 9th Dec 2016

Original Poster

I think I'm going to log out until the new year, that might do it - another one just stopped me in the middle of typing this, enough is enough.
    Edited by: "thelonious" 9th Dec 2016

Maybe next year HUKD should have an opt in button save wasting the deer on the ones who dont want them.

Wish I had this problem! Ha!

lol first I've heard of someone complaining about the deers...I just missed one and was like damn missed another that's the 4th today...each to their own..I didnt bother last year and year before got a £2 amazon voucher lol

What deer's?

I've never even seen one deer

Oh deer!
    Edited by: "markvirgo" 9th Dec 2016

i wish i had this problem also, 3 bronze deers boom, on my way to victory, people have like 20.

Not a bad troll post at all 6/10 for effort. Managed to hook a few.

Some doe always fall for it

Original Poster

Wychcraft

http://www.hotukdeals.com/flamedeer Just click on the disable hunting … http://www.hotukdeals.com/flamedeer Just click on the disable hunting button. Then go shopping for some humbugs.

Thanks, sanity restored. Yes, I am a humbug-loving Scrooge and don't have a problem admitting it.

lalo2684

Wish I had this problem! Ha!

I want the deer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767486
      2. Bearded chat35
      3. One thing you've forgotten1518
      4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1932

See more discussions