Groups
    EXPIRED

How do i stream music from my blackberry storm to my car cd player?

Hi i tried playing music on my car cd player via usb from my backberry storm byt it didnt work,is there a setting i should change on the phone?on my n95 i used to just plug it in and select somthing from the list.

thanks

6 Comments

Banned

Hi, sorry not a reply to yr questions as I don't know but I'm thinking of getting a storm and just wondered how it is for txtg/internet access?

Original Poster

texting takes a while to get used to,the browsing is realy good,i get free internet,nice big screen etc,i use msn etc too as thats pre installed

Banned

strobez1977;4901305

texting takes a while to get used to,the browsing is realy good,i get … texting takes a while to get used to,the browsing is realy good,i get free internet,nice big screen etc,i use msn etc too as thats pre installed

oh cool msn :-D. Does it have facebook chat on it too?

Original Poster

not face book chat but has facebook software on it where u can upload pics straight away etc,also you can still view the desktop version of fb,you tube is on the phone too

Banned

strobez1977;4901338

not face book chat but has facebook software on it where u can upload … not face book chat but has facebook software on it where u can upload pics straight away etc,also you can still view the desktop version of fb,you tube is on the phone too

sounds really cool :-D lol still got another few weeks before I can upgrade...want one now!

Closed at ops request. Thank you.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767169
    2. word association Game73844450
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
    4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78

See more discussions