Groups
    EXPIRED

How Do I Submit Argos reserve and Collect on QUIDCO?

I've looked and can't see what I need to do. I purchased the item last Friday and it has tracked as zero but there is nothing to click on to input the transaction details?

Help please...

6 Comments

Reserve & Collect steps to follow: 1. You must reserve a product in store, purchase this product and then verify the sale, a transaction of £0.00 cashback will initially track on your Quidco account. The £1 will appear on your Quidco account by March 2010. 2. You must verify your collection via your 'transactions' page by 13th January 2010 to get the £1 cashback. You will need to make a record of both TXN (provided on your purchase receipt) and Online Reservation number. 3. You can reserve and collect as many products as you like but will only receive cashback on one order per customer per day.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7420365

Reserve & Collect steps to follow: 1. You must reserve a product in … Reserve & Collect steps to follow: 1. You must reserve a product in store, purchase this product and then verify the sale, a transaction of £0.00 cashback will initially track on your Quidco account. The £1 will appear on your Quidco account by March 2010. 2. You must verify your collection via your 'transactions' page by 13th January 2010 to get the £1 cashback. You will need to make a record of both TXN (provided on your purchase receipt) and Online Reservation number. 3. You can reserve and collect as many products as you like but will only receive cashback on one order per customer per day.

Hi Babbabooey...the bit I am stuck on is No 2. How do I verify at my transactions page when there is nothing to click on?

If I remember correctly this has now ended....will try to find out a bit more.

Edit...

Get £1 cashback for a collected Reserve & Collect. Ends 24th December.

cuzzy;7420396

If I remember correctly this has now ended....will try to find out a bit … If I remember correctly this has now ended....will try to find out a bit more.

I thought it ended Xmas Eve or thereabous.

deb8z;7420397

I thought it ended Xmas Eve or thereabous.

Yup, just edited into above post. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok thanks all...thought I was going mad! Quidco need to remove then
    Left rep for everyone for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207
      3. word association Game72844179
      4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating44