Groups

How do I subscribe to get alerts when a particular keyword is posted in a deal?

I have seen the option come up before (I think on the app) for me to get mobile alerts when a new deal is posted that matches a word I specify. Can anyone tell me where to find that?

4 Comments

Go to activity at the bottom of your screen. Should come up with a setting button top right. Click on that and you have the option for keywords or merchants click on that and add what u want to be alerted about. Hope that makes sense

Original Poster

loopylola

Go to activity at the bottom of your screen. Should come up with a … Go to activity at the bottom of your screen. Should come up with a setting button top right. Click on that and you have the option for keywords or merchants click on that and add what u want to be alerted about. Hope that makes sense

Perfect, thank you!

Has this changed again?

I used to be able to do this not long ago, but I cannot find the option in either the app or the website anymore. Looking at the post above, I still can't find it, but it must still be working because I'm still getting notifications of existing subscribed keywords and merchants.

I havent changed anything and i'm not getting updates at all. Not for a few days now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions