How do i tell what date i posted a thread?

9 replies
Found 22nd Sep 2008
hi, probably being stupid but im trying to find out how old one of my threads is so i know if it has been 7 days yet. cant seem to see a date anywhere? help please anyone?? Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Click "thread tools" and "printable version". The actual date is in there, rather thann the 14 days ago, etc.

Original Poster

emmajk42;3026721

Click "thread tools" and "printable version". The actual date is in … Click "thread tools" and "printable version". The actual date is in there, rather thann the 14 days ago, etc.

Great. thankyou, rep added :thumbsup:

You're welcome

It tells you at the top of the page. It doesn't say the date, but if you want to know whether it has been 7 days, it tells you.

How do i tell what date i posted a thread? POSTED BY: Alphaom8ga 6 … How do i tell what date i posted a thread? POSTED BY: Alphaom8ga 6 minutes ago

^^^From this thread.

Oh - and if you're talking about making a re-post in the for sale forum... i hope you realise it is 7 days from date of thread locking, not date of posting.,... ?

Original Poster

emmajk42;3026786

Oh - and if you're talking about making a re-post in the for sale … Oh - and if you're talking about making a re-post in the for sale forum... i hope you realise it is 7 days from date of thread locking, not date of posting.,... ?

oh right, so if i list something and it dosen't sell, i can list it the next day? thanks

Original Poster

thesaint;3026773

It tells you at the top of the page. It doesn't say the date, but if you … It tells you at the top of the page. It doesn't say the date, but if you want to know whether it has been 7 days, it tells you.^^^From this thread.

told you i was being stupid. thanks:)

Alphaom8ga;3027032

told you i was being stupid. thanks:)

No worries, I do my best to educate the ill-informed(Stupid).

Alphaom8ga;3027025

oh right, so if i list something and it dosen't sell, i can list it the … oh right, so if i list something and it dosen't sell, i can list it the next day? thanks

You need to report your thread, and get it locked.

You then have to wait 7 days (From thread lock)before relisting

Original Poster

[QUOTE=thesaint;3027043]No worries, I do my best to educate the ill-informed(Stupid).

You need to report your thread, and get it locked.

You then have to wait 7 days (From thread lock)before relisting[/QU

cheers:thumbsup: rep added!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much should fitting bathroom cost713
    2. Do I need fabric conditioner?56
    3. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas56
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51

See more discussions