Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I trade flamedeers? Swap Gingerbread for Abominable Flamedeer?

Does anyone need a Gingerbread?
    I know it has the instructions to trade but how do I find out who has what I want?

8 Comments

There used to be a specific MISC post used for requests and agreements, but I haven't checked this year. I realise this isn't much help but maybe someone can link you to it.

Original Poster

y2rotstar

Here

Thank you!

This helped me too Thank You

Silver candy cane for trade

Click on your collection, there should be a button you click on that says enable trade, and you can begin trading.

Original Poster

lolly2012

Click on your collection, there should be a button you click on that says … Click on your collection, there should be a button you click on that says enable trade, and you can begin trading.

I have done that thanks, i just didnt understand how you know what people have

You don't. You post something like 'I have a spare White Gingerbread to swap for a White SmellyCoWorker', and somebody looking for the right deer will know YOU have it for trade, and will initiate the trade if they're interested. Otherwise, you could check the profiles of some of the resident celebrities, who seem to accumulate them in large numbers.:)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014435
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions