Expired

how do i transfer music to a mp3 player ??

7 replies
Found 8th Jun 2010
i have no idea how to do this , has no software or anything

is there a programme i can use?

7 Comments

what model is it? can you not just pug it into your pc and then drag your music files onto the mp3 player

You can't be bothered to help us, I can't be bothered to help you.

Didn't even give us a model number.

ever thought of reading the instructions that came with it ?

have you tried plugging it in

Plug mp3 player into usb, then look for the mp3 player icon in my computer, double click on that and once thats open your ready to drag and drop or copy & paste your files over to ya mp3! and then bob's your uncle:p

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8790311

You can't be bothered to help us, I can't be bothered to help you. Didn't … You can't be bothered to help us, I can't be bothered to help you. Didn't even give us a model number.

it is not branded at all , i dont have a model number or make but thanks for your input ... helpful

Reeferman;8790604

ever thought of reading the instructions that came with it ?

ever thought i didnt have any with it :whistling:

Original Poster

nebno6;8790629

have you tried plugging it in

DEALofaLifetime;8790677

Plug mp3 player into usb, then look for the mp3 player icon in my … Plug mp3 player into usb, then look for the mp3 player icon in my computer, double click on that and once thats open your ready to drag and drop or copy & paste your files over to ya mp3! and then bob's your uncle:p

thank you , picked it up as removable storage or something so just right clicked on the songs and sent to it. :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769604
  2. Add one, leave one game54415467
  3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
  4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions