Groups

How do I turn on Paperless statements on Nationwide website?

I made a new Flexdirect account in last two weeks and logged on but can't find this option.
    TIA.

13 Comments

PM me your logon details and I'll do it for you

Daaaavvveee

Here you go....

​That's brilliant. Best answer this year. Keep it up.

Original Poster

Daaaavvveee

Here you go....

Tried that and the options it comes up with are not available when logged in.

whoMODStheMODS

Tried that and the options it comes up with are not available when logged … Tried that and the options it comes up with are not available when logged in.

Some of the results are not for Nationwide Building Society. Did you choose the relevant one (which I didn't think was very obvious)

Hover over the "Manage My Details and Settings tab" and it's a link within there "Go Paperless"

Original Poster

SuffolkLad222

Hover over the "Manage My Details and Settings tab" and it's a link … Hover over the "Manage My Details and Settings tab" and it's a link within there "Go Paperless"

Thanks, didn't notice that. When I click on it it just goes to 'My site settings'. There's no button to press to actually go paperless?

How are you viewing site? If you use phone or tablet browser then not all the options show as you are looking at the mobile site. Sometimes you need to use a pc to see all the options

Original Poster

wayners

How are you viewing site? If you use phone or tablet browser then not all … How are you viewing site? If you use phone or tablet browser then not all the options show as you are looking at the mobile site. Sometimes you need to use a pc to see all the options

Im using a laptop.

Choose Manage (at the top of the page)
    Choose My statement settings
    Choose the statement you'd like to change to Online statements,

Original Poster

wayners

Choose Manage (at the top of the page)Choose My statement settingsChoose t … Choose Manage (at the top of the page)Choose My statement settingsChoose the statement you'd like to change to Online statements,

Thanks.

If I CLICK on Manage tab there is no 'My statement settings' just 'My personal details', 'my alert settings', 'my site settings' and 'my security'.

If I HOVER over manage tab, then I can see and click on 'Go Paperless' but it goes to 'my site settings' page.
    Edited by: "whoMODStheMODS" 15th Mar

whoMODStheMODS

Thanks, didn't notice that. When I click on it it just goes to 'My site … Thanks, didn't notice that. When I click on it it just goes to 'My site settings'. There's no button to press to actually go paperless?

​Hover over it rather than click on it. There are different options depending on whether you click or hover.

Original Poster

SuffolkLad222

​Hover over it rather than click on it. There are different options d … ​Hover over it rather than click on it. There are different options depending on whether you click or hover.

Already tried hovering over and there is a 'go paperless' which I click on but takes me to 'my site settings' page and it's not there. I've sent an email to them. Thanks all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue35
      2. Are smart parking limited legitimate44
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)511
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?614

See more discussions