Groups

how do i unexpire ?

this thread has been expired

hotukdeals.com/ite…-co

how do i unexpire it ? i have reported through the "report" button , but nothing has happened ?

12 Comments

Banned

when did you report it, usualy when a thread is locked by a mod you usually have to wait 7 days to relist

Tell them a few home truths....

Original Poster

reported it today several times

you need to wait 7 days it was mod locked

Original Poster

ok thanks

7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 days.......................dur! is this hotukdeals or what

Alfonse;6154456

7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 … 7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 days.......................dur! is this hotukdeals or what

It's a 'For Sale' item, not a deal

Alfonse;6154456

7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 … 7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 days.......................dur! is this hotukdeals or what

FAIL

Crossbow;6154606

It's a 'For Sale' item, not a deal

but the 7 days rule still applies to deals and the seller has every right to go else where, as the 7 days rule is lame

boothy;6154620

FAIL

oh really!!

voted lame

Alfonse;6154624

but the 7 days rule still applies to deals and the seller has every right … but the 7 days rule still applies to deals and the seller has every right to go else where,

When one reports a deal has not expired, the mods usually unexpire it within minutes :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?33
      2. Looking for destiny 2 players ps411
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming36
      4. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…67

See more discussions