how do i unexpire ?

Found 29th Aug 2009
this thread has been expired

hotukdeals.com/ite…-co

how do i unexpire it ? i have reported through the "report" button , but nothing has happened ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

when did you report it, usualy when a thread is locked by a mod you usually have to wait 7 days to relist

Tell them a few home truths....

Original Poster

reported it today several times

you need to wait 7 days it was mod locked

Original Poster

ok thanks

7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 days.......................dur! is this hotukdeals or what

Alfonse;6154456

7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 … 7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 days.......................dur! is this hotukdeals or what

It's a 'For Sale' item, not a deal

Alfonse;6154456

7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 … 7 days! what if the deal it not around in 7 days.......................dur! is this hotukdeals or what

FAIL

Crossbow;6154606

It's a 'For Sale' item, not a deal

but the 7 days rule still applies to deals and the seller has every right to go else where, as the 7 days rule is lame

boothy;6154620

FAIL

oh really!!

voted lame

Alfonse;6154624

but the 7 days rule still applies to deals and the seller has every right … but the 7 days rule still applies to deals and the seller has every right to go else where,

When one reports a deal has not expired, the mods usually unexpire it within minutes :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …713
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions