How do I unexpire and bump someone else's deal that now has stock ?

Found 16th FebEdited by:"rogparki"
Great deal on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 " Argos refurb hotukdeals.com/dea…368 . Went OOS but now back in stock at the excellent price of £39.99 in both black and white . Pressed the "unexpired " button but still showing as "expired" .
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I'm not sure but I think 3 people have to click 'unexpired'
I've gone ahead an pressed unexpired too, 1 more person then we will see
Me too, I wonder if it will work?
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou5 m ago

I'm not sure but I think 3 people have to click 'unexpired'I've gone ahead …I'm not sure but I think 3 people have to click 'unexpired'I've gone ahead an pressed unexpired too, 1 more person then we will see

Missed it the first time round (incredible price !) , then saw the white one was up again earlier so jumped on it even though I preferred the black .

Typical there are now 20 of each for sale - never mind -I'll get a case for it
Original Poster
Dyslexic_Dog3 m ago

Me too, I wonder if it will work?

Not yet !
Original Poster
I'll check later - if it hasn't unexpired, and there are still some left, I'll post it again , but I don't like nicking other members deals .
Edited by: "rogparki" 16th Feb
Original Poster
Unexpired now - how to bump so not lost in the mists of time ?
rogparki4 m ago

Unexpired now - how to bump so not lost in the mists of time ?

I think if you just leave a comment it will get bumped up on the discussed deals category.
Original Poster
It seems that @Suggs does not share my scruples against nicking other members deals hotukdeals.com/dea…604
Edited by: "rogparki" 16th Feb
rogparki6 m ago

It seems that @Suggs does not share my scruples against nicking other …It seems that @Suggs does not share my scruples against nicking other members deals https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-galaxy-tab-s2-8-black-refurbished-14999-argos-ebay-2895604

Wow and you now choose to badmouth me. You are a piece of work. As I explained I did not know. If you bother to look at my profile I do not post lots of deals, so when I show some had come back in stock, I did what I thought was correct.
I try to help someone out and you make this comment,
Original Poster
Suggs3 m ago

Wow and you now choose to badmouth me. You are a piece of work. As I …Wow and you now choose to badmouth me. You are a piece of work. As I explained I did not know. If you bother to look at my profile I do not post lots of deals, so when I show some had come back in stock, I did what I thought was correct.I try to help someone out and you make this comment,

Coincidentally 20 minutes after I "Asked" on here how to "unexpire" a similar Argos/ EBay deal
Its ok, its OOS now, so I got 73 degrees yipee!! At least I helped some people out.

If the mods wish to transfer that heat to the OP, please do.

Thank you
rogparki11 m ago

It seems that @Suggs does not share my scruples against nicking other …It seems that @Suggs does not share my scruples against nicking other members deals https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-galaxy-tab-s2-8-black-refurbished-14999-argos-ebay-2895604

I don't understand Hukd sometimes. I posted one the other day which had been posted a month before (minus 3days) and mine had an extra bonus to it and someone on Hukd team took mine away and bumped the old one back to the top. At least it got back in the limelight so people were aware of it but why does it take another member posting a similar deal for them to bump it up, they should have bumped it up beforehand in my opinion. Hey hoe anyway, glad the bargain you wanted got unexpired, could always get a black sharpie to it
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 48 m ago

I don't understand Hukd sometimes. I posted one the other day which had …I don't understand Hukd sometimes. I posted one the other day which had been posted a month before (minus 3days) and mine had an extra bonus to it and someone on Hukd team took mine away and bumped the old one back to the top. At least it got back in the limelight so people were aware of it but why does it take another member posting a similar deal for them to bump it up, they should have bumped it up beforehand in my opinion. Hey hoe anyway, glad the bargain you wanted got unexpired, could always get a black sharpie to it

Hopefully it'll be the same inside ,at least its not pink ! I just like to do the right thing by members who find stonking deals , I realise my principles are not universally shared and getting heat on here isn't an issue at all to me , perhaps it is to some ? end of .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants