Found 28th Aug 2008
need help unlocking this

1. Misc
  2. Motorola
5 Comments

They generally come unlocked

Original Poster

mines locked on orange

Slam between two bricks vigorously that way you can fit any simcard in it and you will have a phone that is a lot more functional (even if not you will shut that stupid italian/german/spanish voice that comes on when you turn it on and cant figure out how to shut off)

Or is this a new money making scheme unlocking the marmite phone? (you either love em - 0.01% or hate them 99.99%)

harlzter;2845944

Slam between two bricks vigorously that way you can fit any simcard in it … Slam between two bricks vigorously that way you can fit any simcard in it and you will have a phone that is a lot more functional (even if not you will shut that stupid italian/german/spanish voice that comes on when you turn it on and cant figure out how to shut off)Or is this a new money making scheme unlocking the marmite phone? (you either love em - 0.01% or hate them 99.99%)

Mine is unlocked, I love mine.:whistling:

Inactive;2846626

Mine is unlocked, I love mine.:whistling:

Ive got one thats unlocked, its sat in a drawer unloved and un-used and unlocked, to be honest levis paying to get it unlocked will cost more than the phones cost, I only bought mine because it was a tenner but included £17 credit in total and £7.50 quidco so in effect £2.50 for the phone with Credit!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ps4 pro or Xbox one x39
    2. WWE Shop T-shirt Sizes?22
    3. Ps4 pro or xbox one x98
    4. amazon no rush delivery credit22

See more discussions