how do I unlock a Tesco mobile???

LocalFound 3rd Oct 2012
I am 18 months into a 24 month contract
Phone is Nokia N8 Locked on Tesco mobile

Can I get it unlocked by tesco ??
Anyone had any experience with tesco unlocking?
Community Updates
6 Comments
Are you on payg or contract?
Might be worth calling them or sending in an email.
sickly sweet

Are you on payg or contract?Might be worth calling them or sending in an … Are you on payg or contract?Might be worth calling them or sending in an email.

As in original post .... contract
Have you asked Tesco?
Im PAYG on Tesco and got mine unlocked very easily by them. All done in a well explained email. However I haven't had a contract for years, I always thought you had to finish the contract before you could unlock? Just email Tesco and ask them.
You can unlock it a month before the end of your contract afaik. I unlocked my iPhone 4 really easily with them, just a quick phone call and was done quickly.
I think Mikey91 is correct for an iPhone, as you have a Nokia you may be able to get it earlier.

Have a look at the How do I unlock my Tesco Mobile phone to use on another network? on the link below.

http://phone-shop.tesco.com/tesco-mobile/help-and-support/how-do-i.aspx

Our Customer Care team can provide you with an unlatching code. You can request an unlatching code from us 12 months after the date you activated your handset. If you activated your Tesco Mobile phone less than 12 months ago, we will charge you a fee of £20 to unlock your handset.

Edited by: "Acx" 3rd Oct 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions