Expired

How do i unlock my samsung tocco lite???

5 replies
Found 17th Jul 2009
Would be so so so grateful if someone could help, got a new samsung tocco lite and really need it for 2moro, however it is locked to t-mobile and i need it on 02.
Thanks in adavnce for your help

1. Ask
  2. Samsung
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Samsung
5 Comments

I think its a cable unlock at your local phone shop (about 5 to 10 quid I'd have thought), or if you need it that quick call the networks it on they should be able get it for you but may charge more than that. . .

Original Poster

steve1221;5777326

I think its a cable unlock at your local phone shop (about 5 to 10 quid … I think its a cable unlock at your local phone shop (about 5 to 10 quid I'd have thought), or if you need it that quick call the networks it on they should be able get it for you but may charge more than that. . .

thank you, i have tried tmobile, its £15 whaich im willing to pay but they contact the manufacturer and it takes up to 28 days :? tried the local shop and they cant unlock it because its different software or something, typical eh!

one of these might work but would take 2 weeks to come if you can't get one from somewhere else
dealextreme.com/det…167

you can get a family mobile simcard which is quite cheap and on the t mobile network.

or asda or tesco which I believe is only 8 or 9 p mobile to mobile, any network.

mod

closed at op request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
  2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
  3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
  4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions