Groups

How do I unlock Nokia 6300???

Got a Nokia 6300 on T-Mobile and local phone shop has said it would cost £15 to unlock. I'd just like to see if anyone knows how to unlock it before taking it to the shop

7 Comments

You will need dejan's software just google dejan bb5 unlocker and follow ]THIS GUIDE or you can register there and download.

Original Poster

harlzter;1727096

You will need dejan's software just google dejan bb5 unlocker and follow … You will need dejan's software just google dejan bb5 unlocker and follow ]THIS GUIDE or you can register there and download.

Is it free and is there any chance of messing it up in the process?

UFK;1727103

Is it free and is there any chance of messing it up in the process?

Yes the software is free and legally so, dejan was the first to offer a long awaited free solution to BB5 handsets (the only way before was by replacing a chip in the handset) within an hour of it being released I had used it and the next day sold 5 copies at £20 each to local phone shops/stalls as they didn't even know about it I gave it them to try on condition that once they had tried it and known it worked they paid me then! They was charging £25+ per phoneunlock using this so even though it was free to me it was still a bargain for them!!
    The solution is easy and safe so long as you follow the instructions! As with all unlocks though make sure you have a fully charged battery first!

Can it do my N95-1 (V20)?

Banned

My Nokia 6300 got locked with T-Mobile service & i got the online code from ]solutions. Now i need the instructions.

Dont use the free s/w its a killer

spitroast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions