Expired

how do i upload photos to sell a wii u on here?

9 replies
Found 5th Jan
i have my sons black wii u 32gb plus games and gamepad and disney infinity plus loads of figures for it. how do i upload the photos to here?

9 Comments

supermod

Upload them from your device to an online image host (eg tinypic, photobucket, imageshack etc)

Help link : hotukdeals.com/fee…598

You can show your username and date beside the items on a piece of paper when taking the photo - this shows that they are in your possession and current condition which will help with the sale.

Post full size images in the first post of the thread when you submit the thread - it won't count as a bump.

Any issues use the report link on the submitted trade thread and we can assist further

Original Poster

i had them all out and took photos without my name on a piece if paper beside them all. can i just add my name and date onto the photo with an app like cymera to save me getting them all out again, theres loads!

supermod

Hi do an additional group shot showing all the items with your username and date actually beside them in the shot, you don't need to retake all the individual close-ups. Editing your username and date retrospectively doesn't show that they are in your possession / current condition.

trade forum guidelines hotukdeals.com/for…037

it does help members sell their items when buyer can see the condition etc.

Edited by: "sigma" 5th Jan

Original Poster

the items are all in really good condition my son hardly uses it now. could i just take a photo with the console with a piece of paper beside it with my name and date on it and just the games? its to save me getting out all the infinity figures again

supermod

as mentioned previously because the username and date were added retrospectively it doesn't show that the item is in your possession and it's current condition..

Sig tell paul to either get hukd on tapatalk or offer pic uploads on the app tell him it's 2017 not 1975

Original Poster

thanks i managed to do it and upload pics of all items.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. word association Game74244871
  2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
  3. Misco about to go into administration912
  4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions