How do I use codes on Huggg?

Posted 26th Nov
Hey Guys;

Got lucky earlier and managed one of the free Odeon cinema tickets from VoucherCodes and have no idea how to use it on Huggg...

Help?

Downloaded the app if that helps?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I think it’s only redeemable at odeon so you can’t book online
Not sure though.
You have a code which u should only redeem on the day you go to the cinema as it expires in 24 hrs. Should give u a code after and u just show then on ur phone when u get there. Cant do it online i think
Nilufar1234526/11/2019 18:14

You have a code which u should only redeem on the day you go to the cinema …You have a code which u should only redeem on the day you go to the cinema as it expires in 24 hrs. Should give u a code after and u just show then on ur phone when u get there. Cant do it online i think

Is there a “redeem code” option or something along those lines I put the code on on the app?
When you got lucky and redeemed your voucher from vouchercodes you were prompted to enter your phone number. This is where your ticket is held.

1. Go to the Hugg app
2. Tap the hamburger top right
3. Tap my huggs
4. Odeon ticket will show here

DO NOT redeem until you're in the cue at Odeon, you'll have 24 hours before it expires
Dealboy1226/11/2019 18:38

When you got lucky and redeemed your voucher from vouchercodes you were …When you got lucky and redeemed your voucher from vouchercodes you were prompted to enter your phone number. This is where your ticket is held. 1. Go to the Hugg app2. Tap the hamburger top right3. Tap my huggs4. Odeon ticket will show hereDO NOT redeem until you're in the cue at Odeon, you'll have 24 hours before it expires

Cheers. I’ve saved the codes on my emails earlier and will plug the codes in when I actually happen to pass the cinemas.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants