Groups
    EXPIRED

How do I use the 'report' button as I cannot find it?

I listed some items for sale under 'For Sale / Trade' yesterday which didn't sell but would like to relist them for cheaper price today. Can I do this or do I have to still wait 7 days? According to the rule below I can but where is this 'report' button?

"(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting."

15 Comments

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif

Still have to wait 7 days mate.

Banned

Just lower the price in the thread for the item no need to relist

Original Poster

RuthIess;5396930

Still have to wait 7 days mate.

Damn

Can you not just add to your original thread saying you are reducing the prices?

Original Poster

kidcat;5396948

Can you not just add to your original thread saying you are reducing the … Can you not just add to your original thread saying you are reducing the prices?

Oops I've already expired it now.

Can I unexpire? If so if I update the price will it go to the top of the listings again so people can see it?

Original Poster

shanecr;5396925

I quickly tried it. Do you need to write a message at? Anything like "take this off" etc?

Banned

Yes press the report button and ask a mod to unexpire the post as you are lowering price

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;5396967

Yes press the report button and ask a mod to unexpire the post as you are … Yes press the report button and ask a mod to unexpire the post as you are lowering price

Thank you.

Will it then go to top of listing when I update it?

Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind
    If you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find
    The things I'll teach ya is sure to beat ya
    But nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacher

Original Poster

watugot;5396981

Kick! Punch! It's all in the mindIf you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll … Kick! Punch! It's all in the mindIf you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll findThe things I'll teach ya is sure to beat yaBut nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacher

Lol. I get that alot! But never get bored of it

Banned

burstlikeabubble;5396980

Thank you.Will it then go to top of listing when I update it?

It will only go to the top if the mod posts in the thread or you bump it

Original Poster

Cheers.

How do I bump it? I've tried writing 'bump' but it said the word needed to be 5 letters long?!

burstlikeabubble;5397081

Cheers.How do I bump it? I've tried writing 'bump' but it said the word … Cheers.How do I bump it? I've tried writing 'bump' but it said the word needed to be 5 letters long?!

BUMP!
    + a comment works well........

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/5/7/d/b/1195442352382851478zeimusu_Warning_sign.svg.med.png
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
      2. Spotify Family Premium share823
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171

See more discussions