Expired

how do i wi fi my samsung sgh g600 with bt broadband

Found 5th Jun 2009
hi want to get my samsung to internet browse with my bt home hub, any advice how to do it. bear in mind am so thick need the simplest instructions and settings thanks.

6 Comments

hmmm i don't think it can i'm afraid. The SGH G600 hasn't got the capabilities to connect wireless-ly to the internet via a rouer / home hub.

i think it uses GPRS and WAP to connect to mobile internet sorta things.

sorry i can't help you

noodles1631;5407922

hmmm i don't think it can i'm afraid. The SGH G600 hasn't got the … hmmm i don't think it can i'm afraid. The SGH G600 hasn't got the capabilities to connect wireless-ly to the internet via a rouer / home hub.i think it uses GPRS and WAP to connect to mobile internet sorta things.sorry i can't help you

true, the g600 doesnt have wifi.

No, the SGH-G600 doesn't have wi-fi. I have this phone too and it's a feature I would love but this deffo doesn't have it. You would need a smartphone for wi-fi. The only option I could think of is a bluetooth bridge to your router but I don't know exactly how that would work.

Original Poster

ok thanks

Original Poster

must have just missed that boat this model i guess.

Original Poster

4leafed;5408283

No, the SGH-G600 doesn't have wi-fi. I have this phone too and it's a … No, the SGH-G600 doesn't have wi-fi. I have this phone too and it's a feature I would love but this deffo doesn't have it. You would need a smartphone for wi-fi. The only option I could think of is a bluetooth bridge to your router but I don't know exactly how that would work.

just hate having to pay for browsing. ah well cant be helped. dont need it that much i guess.
Post a comment
@
    Text