How do people find Amazon glitches/price errors?

Posted 4th Mar 2019
Very intrigued. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it publically.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I come to HotUkDeals
14 Comments
I come to HotUkDeals
Keep a list of things you are interested in on your Amazon Watch list and review at frequent intervals . If you see a spectacular drop in a price buy it , but whatever you do don't post it on here or similar sites.

Whereas you might succeed with purchasing 1 or 2 of a glitched /price error - once posted on here or similar sites the seller will obviously notice the large amount of orders and cancel the whole lot . This always happens with price errors on here so after the initial ridiculous heat and the fun comments no one actually ends up with the deal ( Much mirth is had and the seller gains publicity ) so everyone is a winner except the person who posted it ,
deleted1410297
go on filter, select prime only then sort by lowest n refresh every now and then. I recently bought a cat 6a 30m ethernet cable for £4 this way.
Who cares anyway ? They never honour them like the most recent laptop one so it's just a waste of time
ashmac3 m ago

Who cares anyway ? They never honour them like the most recent laptop one …Who cares anyway ? They never honour them like the most recent laptop one so it's just a waste of time

You'd be surprised at what has been honoured.
ashmac05/03/2019 00:20

Who cares anyway ? They never honour them like the most recent laptop one …Who cares anyway ? They never honour them like the most recent laptop one so it's just a waste of time

I got an £800 NASfor £280 and. Le Crueset casserole dish for £5 as opposed to £80+. Things do get honoured sometimes.
deleted90213904/03/2019 23:27

Keep a list of things you are interested in on your Amazon Watch list and …Keep a list of things you are interested in on your Amazon Watch list and review at frequent intervals . If you see a spectacular drop in a price buy it , but whatever you do don't post it on here or similar sites.Whereas you might succeed with purchasing 1 or 2 of a glitched /price error - once posted on here or similar sites the seller will obviously notice the large amount of orders and cancel the whole lot . This always happens with price errors on here so after the initial ridiculous heat and the fun comments no one actually ends up with the deal ( Much mirth is had and the seller gains publicity ) so everyone is a winner except the person who posted it ,

I have had multiple glitches delivered from posts on here
ashmac4 h, 55 m ago

Yeah I have had plenty honoured including completely free orders
Oneday7705/03/2019 00:31

I got an £800 NASfor £280 and. Le Crueset casserole dish for £5 as opposed …I got an £800 NASfor £280 and. Le Crueset casserole dish for £5 as opposed to £80+. Things do get honoured sometimes.

Sold and Dispatched by Amazon?
Norseg2 h, 46 m ago

Sold and Dispatched by Amazon?

Yes both of them.
ashmac6 h, 46 m ago

Some do honour I’ve had a few complete freebie honoured.

This was the most recent one and I posted on here, quite a lot people got it before it expired due to one item going OOS then got pulled from HUKD’s for been FBA

hotukdeals.com/dis…770

To answer the question of where you find them, I spotted them on another deal site
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 5th Mar 2019
deleted67360
OR,Or you buy it... get it delivered then you post it!
ashmac05/03/2019 00:20

i have 3 storage units slam full of 100% free stuff from amazon! coupons under the product + codes or lightning deals! it's insane!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants