Expired

How do people have so many Ultimate Team coins for sale?! Fifa 14 - Ebay Sellers

Found 21st Dec 2013
There are sellers selling literally a billion coins in total - HOW?!

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
19 Comments

it's all down to the web app, people use autobuyers sit back & watch the money roll in

Do what I do, go on web app/console UT, search for cards gold max price of 700 then scroll to about 40 minutes and bid 600 on any under 83 gold rare players and then 650 on 83 plus.

Non rare golds you should look to bid 300 max but if you find a 75 at 250 bid 300 so these autobuyers don't make profit then discard your players for equal or more profits

By doing this the more you buy the more you earn and at some point you will earn 6 digit figures within a hour plus while you play single player, beat division 1 and earn bucket loads of wonga.

Hope non of ya become FUT billionaire's before I do lol, I like to spend my coin soon as it hits 10k.

UnhappyGamer

Do what I do, go on web app/console UT, search for cards gold max price … Do what I do, go on web app/console UT, search for cards gold max price of 700 then scroll to about 40 minutes and bid 600 on any under 83 gold rare players and then 650 on 83 plus.Non rare golds you should look to bid 300 max but if you find a 75 at 250 bid 300 so these autobuyers don't make profit then discard your players for equal or more profits :)By doing this the more you buy the more you earn and at some point you will earn 6 digit figures within a hour plus while you play single player, beat division 1 and earn bucket loads of wonga.

I can seem to get my head around what you've just said lol
so you do that in the game itself ??
what do you mean the web app
i've played fifa for a few years now but on fifa 14 this is the first time ive played ultimate team so im just getting my head around it ,
i have a team of gold now,but they're all basic golds on about 80 and all i seem to be spending most of my coins on now are contracts and health so cant improve my squad

Yeah, go onto the ea sports website and go onto their FUT web app, you get daily free stuff every couple of weeks and you can manage your line up, buy/sell players, buy packs in the store.

You can do this 'tip' of mine that I have been using since UT was born on both console and app.

My UT team is Willian Rooney Navas, Nasri Carzola Garcia, Clichy Kompany Vidic Walker, Cech/Lloris. Yaya Toure is my next target now ^^

If you consider what I've said so far as a step-1 then step-2 is make 2 teams, example I have 1 BPL and 1 Russian league team and every 2-3 games I swap over, this keeps fitness up and contracts get the feeling of them lasting longer then 7 games.

UnhappyGamer

Yeah, go onto the ea sports website and go onto their FUT web app, you … Yeah, go onto the ea sports website and go onto their FUT web app, you get daily free stuff every couple of weeks and you can manage your line up, buy/sell players, buy packs in the store.You can do this 'tip' of mine that I have been using since UT was born on both console and app.My UT team is Willian Rooney Navas, Nasri Carzola Garcia, Clichy Kompany Vidic Walker, Cech/Lloris. Yaya Toure is my next target now ^^

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p541/gbspurs85/c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006_zps0f1e3142.jpg

Here is my current team ive gone for Brazilian this year, was all French last year.

Yep every couple of weeks for a period you get free stuff daily. Simples.

Don't forget account hacking and theft.

My xbox live account was accessed by someone in Africa about a year ago, and all of my credit (about £40) went on some FIFA Ultimate Team stuff. I didn't even have a FIFA game.
Microsoft looked into it and refunded it to me, thankfully.

I hear there were thousands of other folk got their accounts compromised around that time. (i.e. I hadn't just set a stupid easy-to-guess password!)

UnhappyGamer

Do what I do, go on web app/console UT, search for cards gold max price … Do what I do, go on web app/console UT, search for cards gold max price of 700 then scroll to about 40 minutes and bid 600 on any under 83 gold rare players and then 650 on 83 plus.Non rare golds you should look to bid 300 max but if you find a 75 at 250 bid 300 so these autobuyers don't make profit then discard your players for equal or more profits :)By doing this the more you buy the more you earn and at some point you will earn 6 digit figures within a hour plus while you play single player, beat division 1 and earn bucket loads of wonga.

What a load of hassle. Sort of explains your username though.

stefromuk

I can seem to get my head around what you've just said lolso you do … I can seem to get my head around what you've just said lolso you do that in the game itself ??what do you mean the web app i've played fifa for a few years now but on fifa 14 this is the first time ive played ultimate team so im just getting my head around it ,i have a team of gold now,but they're all basic golds on about 80 and all i seem to be spending most of my coins on now are contracts and health so cant improve my squad

what format are you on ???

Bumpydog

what format are you on ???

Xbox One
I have registered onto the Ea website now i didn't know you could do it on there.
Just a few quick questions,
I have played against other UT teams where there chemistry is 100% but their players don't seem to be matching any leagues or countries where as ive kept similar leagues and countries but only have 72% how do i increase it without new players is it to do with the chemistry style??
And also when you have a gold player who is say 83 and the same but is a rare card i know the prices are different but when i comes to the players performance on the game is it the same or better,
Just wondering why people would want the rare ones

You dont have to match Leagues or C's, as long as you just try to see who fits.
You need 100% to get the best out of your team in order to play together and it is easier to win.
Do you mean rare as in black or by adding a chem to the player.
The black are for EA to get their stats up and as they go for a much, much higher price, EA get a 5% cut on everything sold. They make millions on these games as people buy Fifa points and packs with money.

Who is in your team,
Starting out keep
ing the costs down with going for the best,
You should look have
Torres
Alonso,
Khedira
Insua
Mascherano
Puyol
Juanfran
Lopez

and bit more money
Cavani
Edited by: "Bumpydog" 23rd Dec 2013

Banned

Premium jumbo gold packs are on sale now btw.

Actually it is hassle free cause you spend 5 minutes tops bidding 300-350 or 600-650 on players then you go play a normal game and come back to discard them later for profits which get higher and higher the more you do it.

Look at 80 Mirallas compared to 83 Valencia stat wise and you tell me which one has a bigger impact

Trading like anything in life, takes practice and some thinking. You can't just go there and profit without a thought to how you accomplish it. Best trick is to study the markets on the game/website. Browse away. Take an overall perspective, and just chip slowly away at trading ideas. If one fails you, try another. I started playing FUT13. My mate had owned it for a few months and had a million+ squad. I was determined to get them players. I studied and learnt (eventually) that you can make profit in many different ways. Monopolise the market on a particular player, Buy a player in a cheap formation, whack a bargain formation card and relist for your costs and the higher price that those formation cards with that player are going for. Stat them up so the lazy buyers get the full player i.e fitness, morale, max them out with cheap development cards then whack the player up a few $1000 more. Those lazy players who don't know the trading will want to just buy a player who they don't have to bother with. A player they can play straight away. I used to buy packs, but use the often received contract cards to max out top players. For instance: I'd purchase fabregas in the cheapest formation £10000. Put a better card on him 4-2-2-2 £1000 (make sure the formation card is well within the cost of overall profit) put his fitness 100% if not, max his morale, all of the stats. Make him shine in the market list. Once you have him maxed out sell him for £15000+. You'll be surprised by the laziness of some people when they're buying. People who get packs and can't be bothered to check theitr current value, will often put a player up at their old value, before finding out the current value. Thus you get a bargain. Last second bidding. Search for pacey players that are currently on form but the FUT market hasn't caught up. Lots of ways to earn 'dem $$$

I go outside and play football... it's fun.

i sell coins email me at nebshepherd@gmail.com 10 mins to 30 mins delivery time
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions