Groups

how do people make money from quidco without spending lots of money??

i have seen some people who have loads in quidco,how do u get so much without spending a fortune online?

27 Comments

By doing thing's that are free... like changing gas/electric suppliers or signing up to websites... and just generally making sure you use it for every purchase you can

quidco.com/fre…rt/
    £7 just to sign up for a 30 day free trial credit report.

use it for things you're buying anyway...you'er getting money back for free

Spriggan;4152084

http://www.quidco.com/free-experian-credit-report/£7 just to sign up for … http://www.quidco.com/free-experian-credit-report/£7 just to sign up for a 30 day free trial credit report.

damn already used that before i got quidco

Spriggan;4152084

http://www.quidco.com/free-experian-credit-report/£7 just to sign up for … http://www.quidco.com/free-experian-credit-report/£7 just to sign up for a 30 day free trial credit report.

mine has tracked @ £8

Quidco is the best.....

My current total is.....
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8358/snippyquidcosz8.jpg

I have a nice gold chest.. Hope you guys have noticed the logo next to the amount changes as you get a larger figure.

Chiptivo;4152174

Quidco is the best.....My current total is.....I have a nice gold chest.. … Quidco is the best.....My current total is.....I have a nice gold chest.. Hope you guys have noticed the logo next to the amount changes as you get a larger figure.

How on earth have you got THAT much???

lil_tiger;4152217

lots of insurance buying & mobile phones (upto £150 a time)

lil_tiger;4152217

From memory...

Sky was £120 when I moved house.
    Insurance at about £80 a go. Separate contents and buildings when it was good last year got me £200.

Recent voda contract for £100 phones4u + 100% cashback. So profit, and trying to sell the phone for more profit here hotukdeals.com/for…499

Gambling sites when they are paying out.

Switching energy companies when the tarrifs improve.

Legal and general isa £110

Car insurance

More mobiles the £90 vodafone monthly sim deal.

Holidays

thanks for the tips Chiptivo. I am going to offer to buy stuff from the sales for family members to make a little extra profit on Quidco.

kaits;4152714

thanks for the tips Chiptivo. I am going to offer to buy stuff from the … thanks for the tips Chiptivo. I am going to offer to buy stuff from the sales for family members to make a little extra profit on Quidco.

I thought everyone did that already :giggle:

I love creaming off some secret Quidco:-D

Credit card applications, then don't use the card. Some offer £25 a time, but it costs nothing to have a card you don't use.

backtothecaves;4152853

Credit card applications, then don't use the card. Some offer £25 a time, … Credit card applications, then don't use the card. Some offer £25 a time, but it costs nothing to have a card you don't use.

Yep, I have just done a american express (£45 I think)
    5% cashback for the first three months (Again I think)
    Will cancel around month 4, after the 5% cashback and the quidco pays.

I also did the alliance and L £50 quidco, and £100 from them direct.

What are the other logos that quidco use??? I think my mate has a acorn he is about £300???

Original Poster

with the a&l can u transfer over to them if u are into your overdraft in your current bank as im living in the overdraft since xmas
    hoping to make some money somehow to pay my overdraft of

robtallica;4152741

I thought everyone did that already :giggle:I love creaming off some … I thought everyone did that already :giggle:I love creaming off some secret Quidco:-D

heheh i know what you mean but i felt a bit guilty admitting this
    i don't feel so bad now LoL

Chiptivo;4152943

What are the other logos that quidco use??? I think my mate has a acorn … What are the other logos that quidco use??? I think my mate has a acorn he is about £300???

Mines a wallet - £306 so far.

Mines a bag with £ on it, and I have made £600.49 so far

Not done anything big like credit cards, changing insurance or even the free trials of stuff (I would forget to cancel!)

kelly_o_fanatic;4153314

Mines a bag with £ on it, and I have made £600.49 so far Not done a … Mines a bag with £ on it, and I have made £600.49 so far Not done anything big like credit cards, changing insurance or even the free trials of stuff (I would forget to cancel!)

you ust used it for purchases then?

lil_tiger;4153386

you ust used it for purchases then?

Purchases and kelkoo/high street web clicks when I remember.

Oh, I did do 2 x bingo sites as well (£10 each).

The rest is purchases, but we do all the christmas/birthday shopping online because my mum is housebound and I am her main carer so I need to be here. I get to keep any quidco I make.

The only big purchases we have made are a tumble drier and the plasma tv, but it was around £20 each for those, not that much really.

I have been on quidco for 2 years (am due for renewal in the next few days)

kelly_o_fanatic;4153848

Purchases and kelkoo/high street web clicks when I remember.Oh, I did do … Purchases and kelkoo/high street web clicks when I remember.Oh, I did do 2 x bingo sites as well (£10 each). The rest is purchases, but we do all the christmas/birthday shopping online because my mum is housebound and I am her main carer so I need to be here. I get to keep any quidco I make.The only big purchases we have made are a tumble drier and the plasma tv, but it was around £20 each for those, not that much really.I have been on quidco for 2 years (am due for renewal in the next few days)

thats cool...money for nothing

I had £2234 in my account yesterday.......last night they closed my account :oops: :cry:

hannah19790;4153992

I had £2234 in my account yesterday.......last night they closed my … I had £2234 in my account yesterday.......last night they closed my account :oops: :cry:

y?

hannah19790;4153992

I had £2234 in my account yesterday.......last night they closed my … I had £2234 in my account yesterday.......last night they closed my account :oops: :cry:

You have been naughty?????

Don't know why to be honest....
    But you have to remember it is a single person per account thing, thats how quidco make money from the £5. You are breaking terms if you do all your familys insurance through one account for example..

So if you have 3 house hold insurance amounts per year, you may be breaching if they are not all in your name for example..

smithyp1;4154016

y?

Chiptivo;4154064

You have been naughty?????Don't know why to be honest....But you have to … You have been naughty?????Don't know why to be honest....But you have to remember it is a single person per account thing, thats how quidco make money from the £5. You are breaking terms if you do all your familys insurance through one account for example..So if you have 3 house hold insurance amounts per year, you may be breaching if they are not all in your name for example..

Mmm.....something like this:oops: £1000 of it had been received too :cry:

hannah19790;4154151

Mmm.....something like this:oops: £1000 of it had been received too :cry:

I wonder what quidco do with the £ if its been received but not paid because an account has been closed....hmmmmm.....

Sorry to hear that you lost so much £
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions