how do people make money on a dvd in ebay

if they sell it for 99 pence surely the cheapest postage is 70 odd pence

10 Comments

Sell it for £1.99

cos ppl are too thick to work out all the ebay and paypal fees. Or they use a works franking machine so basically dont actually pay the p&p themselves

Original Poster

i see i just put a dvd up for 99 lol just to get intrest but i hope it goes for more cause it a craking film (la haine) and the only reason i sold it is because i bought the 3 disk ultimate edition

Banned

tonico;4975007

i see i just put a dvd up for 99 lol just to get intrest but i hope it … i see i just put a dvd up for 99 lol just to get intrest but i hope it goes for more cause it a craking film (la haine) and the only reason i sold it is because i bought the 3 disk ultimate edition

I just give my old DVDs to Oxfam.... have a think about it for me :thinking:

Don't forget Paypal will take 20p + 3.5%

Plus Final Value Fees. Plus an envelope.

Packetpost :thumbsup:

Or they're using the franking machine at work on the sly :lol:

tonico;4975007

i see i just put a dvd up for 99 lol just to get intrest but i hope it … i see i just put a dvd up for 99 lol just to get intrest but i hope it goes for more cause it a craking film (la haine) and the only reason i sold it is because i bought the 3 disk ultimate edition

Love that film it's brilliant! Like to see the 3 Disk Ultimate Edition if yiu get spare time mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Marky264;4975060

Love that film it's brilliant! Like to see the 3 Disk Ultimate Edition if … Love that film it's brilliant! Like to see the 3 Disk Ultimate Edition if yiu get spare time mate :thumbsup:

lol mate i ended up paying 17 for it on ebay mate sealed it was the cheapest around it is number 4000 out of 10000 the soundtract is good well diffrent

I wondered this too, I bought 3 dvds last week for a few pennies over £1 each surely they will have made a loss!

It's a shame but great for me bought loads for 99p recently
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194

See more discussions