?

14 Comments

Undercover drug smuggling rings.

angelfairee

Undercover drug smuggling rings.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

That is all.

micoo

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.That is all.

Hello loverboy.

They allow amateur web designers to practice on the site for a fee.

danmc

Classic

They rent out £1200 a night hookers to certain ugly footballers.

they have a deal with Littlewoods which involves telling them which vouchers we use

i am sure they make money!!.......why would the MOD on here stay up so late to monitor us !!!

danmc

That just made me spit coffee out over my work computer!!

In all fairness though the site is pretty much bang on trend... If it was still the 90's!!

I doubt the mods make any money though. Mods are usually just the saddos who get their pleasure from telling people off. They don't need to be paid for that kind of amazing opportunity.

philmitchell

Classic

They make money through the links... Then they don't pay tax on it!! I've repeatedly asked for their company details and reg number but they can't give it to me... what a surprise!!

baffledsalmon

They make money through the links... Then they don't pay tax on it!! I've … They make money through the links... Then they don't pay tax on it!! I've repeatedly asked for their company details and reg number but they can't give it to me... what a surprise!!

They operate out of Canada I believe.
    tippingcanoe.com/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions