Groups

how do the sun £9.50 holidays work?

have no idea how this works. thinking about taking the nephews out in the coming offer.
    have never done this ever, so any help would be grateful.

are there any highly recommended places to visit? similarly any places to avoid?

10 Comments

look on holiday pirates website or app

Original Poster

wdr7473

look on holiday pirates website or app

i am confused. what is holiday pirate?

KOGONAI

i am confused. what is holiday pirate?

Holiday pirates (click here). Its a sister site of HUKD.

click HERE for info on there re The Sun hols, sorry I cant help you more, Ive never used The Sun hols before, I may look into it tho! xx

Edited by: "Angel_Of_The_North" 4th Jan 2015

You collect 9(I think) vouchers which come in the sun on a daily basis and then use them to claim your holiday.

have been many times to Parkdean park st Southerness, fabulous family park, cost approx £70-100 for 4 days break. would highly recommend you trying it out. once you've collected vouchers, you pick 3 different parks and 3 different dates. I've always been lucky and got my first choice!

Original Poster

Helenrosie001

have been many times to Parkdean park st Southerness, fabulous family … have been many times to Parkdean park st Southerness, fabulous family park, cost approx £70-100 for 4 days break. would highly recommend you trying it out. once you've collected vouchers, you pick 3 different parks and 3 different dates. I've always been lucky and got my first choice!

lets see if i understand this correctly. once you have all the vouchers select 5 locations.we could randomly get given one though.and do we just pay £9.50 per person per day? only the stay is included. correct?

Original Poster

Angel_Of_The_North

Holiday pirates (click here). Its a sister site of HUKD. click HERE for … Holiday pirates (click here). Its a sister site of HUKD. click HERE for info on there re The Sun hols, sorry I cant help you more, Ive never used The Sun hols before, I may look into it tho! xx

thank you

I've gone with my partner but the minimum charge is for 4, so you pay minimum of £38. it tells you in the booking section of the sun how much entertainment passes are, we paid £4 each, also caravan charge for gas and electric, approx £25-£30, depending on park. duvets and pillows are supplied, but bedding is charged for, I took my own. give it a go, I can highly recommend park dean, the entertainment is great-especially for kids

Original Poster

Helenrosie001

I've gone with my partner but the minimum charge is for 4, so you pay … I've gone with my partner but the minimum charge is for 4, so you pay minimum of £38. it tells you in the booking section of the sun how much entertainment passes are, we paid £4 each, also caravan charge for gas and electric, approx £25-£30, depending on park. duvets and pillows are supplied, but bedding is charged for, I took my own. give it a go, I can highly recommend park dean, the entertainment is great-especially for kids

so the ones in europe work the same?its not 9.50 holidays.not that i was expecting to pay only that.
    my nephews want to go to paris.so was thinking of treating them for their birthday

Remember, you will be surrounded by Sun readers..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.11
      2. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23
      3. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…11
      4. Curry haggle price?89

See more discussions