Groups

How do u like your steak ??

I was having a steak over the weekend and decided to have it blue it was absolute lovly and i was wondering how other like theres??

61 Comments

Rare for me! people who like it well done are just wrong:x

Banned

with chips

dead.

sorry well done i dont like to see any pink

rare, eating it with your hands, alpha

Original Poster

mikebike;4733683

+1

Well done for me too -

I like it with Jacket potato and sour cream! Mmmmm

Oh and don't forget my onion rings - if you are offfering!

Very well done, think its a squimish lady thing!!

blue.

needs to be cooked. raw meat is wrong.

kirstiejayne;4733730

Very well done, think its a squimish lady thing!!

Yeap most likely! Though I am sure there'll be some exceptions - naturally

Banned

mikebike;4733683

+1

I once new a chef that would stand on a steak if it was ordered as well done cos he despised cooking it that way so much....says it was a waste of meat (also worth mentioning he was sacked for similar offences)

youtube.com/wat…9z0

That link ain't for the squeamish - but you can't get rarer meat than how Bear likes it!

Zootaga;4733745

+1I once new a chef that would stand on a steak if it was ordered as well … +1I once new a chef that would stand on a steak if it was ordered as well done cos he despised cooking it that way so much....says it was a waste of meat (also worth mentioning he was sacked for similar offences)

Good! Glad he was sacked.

He was disrespecting peoples preferences.

Banned

no red in it

Just finished my lunch which was steak & chips, I like my steak rare

Blue, really blue ( introduce it to the heat )
    I have ate it this way since the oh ordered it wrong for me in Tenerrife
    a couple of years ago, before that I always had it well done.
    ( making me really hungry and my tongue is hanging out just thinking
    about it.............. )

Rare and plenty of it :thumbsup:
    ]http://www.popsgrassfedbeef.com/bigstockphoto_Rare_Steak_1471404.jpg

Medium well 4 me - yum!

have you any idea of what is in raw meat??? i won't tell you. i like mines over done and then cooked again just to make sure!

simon012;4733826

Blue, really blue ( introduce it to the heat )I have ate it this way … Blue, really blue ( introduce it to the heat )I have ate it this way since the oh ordered it wrong for me in Tenerrifea couple of years ago, before that I always had it well done.( making me really hungry and my tongue is hanging out just thinkingabout it.............. )

Same as my hubby, always has and says there's so much more flavour! Couldn't careless, there's no way I'd eat a cow still mooing in a million years - medium well for me:-D

As my dad says...

'pull it's horns and wipe it's a*se'!

Rare

Depends on the steak. But mainly Medium Rare.

Last night did my own meat was okay but was done Medium as the grill used was a little shocking.

Ad

very very very very very very very very very very very well done.

hannah19790;4733893

Same as my hubby, always has and says there's so much more flavour! … Same as my hubby, always has and says there's so much more flavour! Couldn't careless, there's no way I'd eat a cow still mooing in a million years - medium well for me:-D

He's totally right, I do not think you can say you have tried
    the real taste of steak until you have it blue or rare

my work mate eats hers RAW. doesnt even cook it. she eats it raw straight from the fridge. EWWWWW

Blow the cow's nose, wipe its ar*e and give it a how water bottle for 5 mins then sit it on the plate. Rare be the order of the day :thumbsup:

Foxy102;4733926

As my dad says...'pull it's horns and wipe it's a*se'!Rare

Haha, didn't see that, your dad has taste :lol:

Meadsy4742;4733767

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRKpnkX99z0That link ain't for the … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRKpnkX99z0That link ain't for the squeamish - but you can't get rarer meat than how Bear likes it!

rofl is that for real?

I like it medium rare x

I love it rare so does hubby and kids,my 12 yr old son likes to dip his chips in the blood on the plate

That's nothin ... check out what he drinks here lol .... youtube.com/wat…c_g

Hope he's got sum imodium with him!!

medium leaning towards medium well for me, like it a bit pink in the middle, but no red.

Yum yum, I want steak now!!!

Depends on the cut tbh, never well done though.

Well done.
    If I cut a steak open and it was pink/red I wouldn't eat it, but because I'm a wimp:oops: it wouldn't go back, It would either go home for the dog, or I'd force feed it to the mrs.

ctuk;4734236

Well done. If I cut a steak open and it was pink/red I wouldn't eat it, … Well done. If I cut a steak open and it was pink/red I wouldn't eat it, but because I'm a wimp:oops: it wouldn't go back, It would either go home for the dog, or I'd force feed it to the mrs.

well done to me is like chewing on an old shoe

Well done.

Plain and simple, food should be cooked.

rare for me

muffin247;4734100

rofl is that for real?

Yup, hes a survivalist guru. Pretty amazing tbh. I've got his book and it shows him in Canada eating the maggots from a deer's guts thats been dead a few days.

i like steak so well done it's cremated :P My hubby likes them rare! He has to wait ages for mine to be cooked in restaurants haha!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions