Groups

how do we now know when peeps are on or offline ????

god i hate this new site it used to be so easy to tell when people were online ..am i missing something ??

7 Comments

who said that ?

Banned

click on their profile, will tell you when last online if that helps, mind isnt always right, i clicked on someones who said they hadnt been online for a month and had been listing items for sale earlier that day
    Edited by: "sassie" 16th Aug 2010

If you need to know if online at the time you have to click on there profile and to the left of there username is a flame , red /orange for online and blue for offline ,( a pain i know !! )

Banned

shopstilldrops

If you need to know if online at the time you have to click on there … If you need to know if online at the time you have to click on there profile and to the left of there username is a flame , red /orange for online and blue for offline ,( a pain i know !! )

didnt know that, thanks

sassie

didnt know that, thanks

No probs, someone pointed it out to me a couple of weeks back , lol

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

If you need to know if online at the time you have to click on there … If you need to know if online at the time you have to click on there profile and to the left of there username is a flame , red /orange for online and blue for offline ,( a pain i know !! )

aha !! thanks for that your a star

Only works though if they haven't set their status to stealth mode.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions