Found 17th Feb 2009
Leave feedback, and do you only leave it as a buyer or can you leaved it as a seller too?
I no it is probably straight forward, but have clicked the feedback link above and that seems to bring up another forum, Any help will of course be repped

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

when your on the users feedback page, there is a button....... "add feedback" click it

then use the drop box to find the thread and leave it on a "positive" then leave a message then click submit

Under there name there will "View FS/FT Feedback" and when you click that you will be able to leave some and yea the buyer and seller both leave feedback!

Original Poster

faevilangel;4404842

when your on the users feedback page, there is a button....... "add … when your on the users feedback page, there is a button....... "add feedback" click itthen use the drop box to find the thread and leave it on a "positive" then leave a message then click submit

OMG I must sound so dim but where is the users feedback page:thinking:

You can do as both.Just click on the members fs/ft feedback where their feedback should appear. There is a box i think it says leave feedback .Click on the box then click on the items and find your transaction. (At least i thinkthis is how its done).

pink;4404867

this link ....... then search for yhe user by putting there name in the box........ then it should display there feedback

btw the lionkl goes to your feedback

pink;4404867

Make it easy for you!!

hotukdeals.com/for…808

Original Poster

faevilangel;4404928

this link ....... then search for yhe user by putting there name in the … this link ....... then search for yhe user by putting there name in the box........ then it should display there feedback :)btw the lionkl goes to your feedback

No Link:thinking:

pink;4404948

No Link:thinking:

oops :lol: too tired :thinking:

hotukdeals.com/for…026

Original Poster

Found it now!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!! thanks for all your help XXXXX
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice44