Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

How do you add pics and links to listings?

Posted 27th Jan
*newbie alert*

It’s probably really obvious but how do you add pictures and links to the body of a deal??

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
It’s harder than before. When you have uploaded everything the hukd man just pops up and down for 1 minute. Tbf I don’t bother anymore but I help people in the ask section as it’s much quicker
There's a set of buttons at the bottom right of the box for the description; the last two of these are to insert links and images.
Hi @LauraBelcher

Yes you can add links simple copy the link and paste it into the description

You can also add photos

Use the bottom on the bottom to the right

39779309-JfzfB.jpg
Then upload image will appear click on the choose button

39779309-AiqOe.jpg
Then either enter then image URL or select a photo from your device. I find it easiest to screenshot an image and upload from my device from my photo library

39779309-cuEZs.jpg

The image will then appear in the description

39779309-TKfrM.jpg
myusernamehasgone23428/01/2020 05:13

Hi @LauraBelcher Yes you can add links simple copy the link and paste it …Hi @LauraBelcher Yes you can add links simple copy the link and paste it into the description You can also add photosUse the bottom on the bottom to the right[Image] Then upload image will appear click on the choose button [Image] Then either enter then image URL or select a photo from your device. I find it easiest to screenshot an image and upload from my device from my photo library [Image] The image will then appear in the description [Image]

Fab! Thank you @myusernamehasgone234 very helpful
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants