Groups

how do you add pictures

How do you add pictures ? what does URL mean Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments

Banned

to add pics to a post, upload to photobucket.com and copy and paste the bottom link (IMG code) into a post, not an opening post

or did you mean for a deal

sassie;7815777

to add pics to a post, upload to photobucket.com and copy and paste the … to add pics to a post, upload to photobucket.com and copy and paste the bottom link (IMG code) into a post, not an opening postor did you mean for a deal

Not meaning to be rude but, If the OP doesnt know what URL means, I doubt your one sentence "explanation" will be much help.

Is there not a full explanation of how to host then post a photo, on this site ?

Banned

therealslimkaty;7816072

Not meaning to be rude but, If the OP doesnt know what URL means, I … Not meaning to be rude but, If the OP doesnt know what URL means, I doubt your one sentence "explanation" will be much help.Is there not a full explanation of how to host then post a photo, on this site ?

strange that the op has now posted pics in another thread then

sassie;7816100

strange that the op has now posted pics in another thread then

Instead of being snarky, you could have posted the very helpful thread below.

chesso;7816108

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/339941/how-to-post-and-host-images-for-thr?t=339941

Thanks, Im sure that will help people who dont know how to post pics. I know that when I was first online I didnt have a clue, and needed step by step instructions.

Banned

had i known where to find it i would have done, i did the next best thing, posted how to do it, which helped, and your post did ?

therealslimkaty;7817680

Instead of being snarky, you could have posted the very helpful thread … Instead of being snarky, you could have posted the very helpful thread below..

Banned

tinypic.com Easier than photobucket, no account needed, copy code that starts in [IMG]........ends in[/IMG]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1332
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions