Expired

how do you apply argos discount voucher to click and collect

Found 21st Nov 2014
argos discount voucher for 25% off a £20 spend, can this be applied to click and collect, can't find a way, thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

If its an in-store voucher, if you pay in store at the tills you can usually get them to honour it.

You will need to find a local Argos store that does 'Fast Track'.

If the store you are trying to order from does fast track then when you are ordering online you will see a screen that allows you to pay before you collect. You can then enter your discount code.

If your store does not do fast track then try selecting another nearby store as they might. Unless the store does fast track you will not see the screen allowing you to enter a code.

Original Poster

thanks for that, at what part of the checkout does this option appear, have tried all shops for collection within a 100 mile radius no option to pay online, then tried several others still no oprion, , i even tried the store which Argos use as an example Northumberland street , newcastle, still no option why don't Argos list stores that offer this option . Unless i am doing something wrong

Original Poster

thanks for that, at what part of the checkout does this option appear, have tried all shops for collection within a 100 mile radius no option to pay online, then tried several others still no oprion, , i even tried the store which Argos use as an example Northumberland street , newcastle, still no option why don't Argos list stores that offer this option . Unless i am doing something wrong

I think the North East Argos Fast Track stores are being updated soon.
argos.co.uk/m/s…htm and click on the words 'selected stores' at top of the page, second line down.

Original Poster

Original Poster

thanks, now also know not to refresh page as it reposts my reply, i see now all the local stores in the north east just say coming soon, will be cheaper then to just get them delivered with the 25% off than click and collect, thanks for the help Barneybar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions