Expired

How do you apply student discount on amazon?

Found 28th Oct 2016
How do you apply student discount on amazon? I have tried the Amazon student 6 month which has since expired. and i can renew amazon prime for £40 a year. but i dont get any discount on anything. and people mentioning PS4 pro is £332 for nus card holder.

so the question is, does discount only apply when you have prime? If i get prime now. do i still need Nus card for discount?

14 Comments

why don't you ring them?

NUS site will give you a unique voucher code.

Original Poster

TheUrbis

NUS site will give you a unique voucher code.

oohh so its that 5% code. to bad it expire on the 31th, i dont think i can get it if i apply for NUS card now. or is the code sent instantly when you register online?

sion22

oohh so its that 5% code. to bad it expire on the 31th, i dont think i … oohh so its that 5% code. to bad it expire on the 31th, i dont think i can get it if i apply for NUS card now. or is the code sent instantly when you register online?

Nah sadly not. I just applied and there's no code emailed. The physical card with code takesv7 working days apparently

Original Poster

dougrobbins78

Nah sadly not. I just applied and there's no code emailed. The physical … Nah sadly not. I just applied and there's no code emailed. The physical card with code takesv7 working days apparently

shame but email may take a few hour to arrive?

It gets even more annoying. It lets me login into my NUS account and it shows the Amazon code there.

The catch is to get 5% off you neeed code & have Amazon student prime. To make my account student, I need the physical

Doesn't look like we'll make the 31st oct. it was only on Amazon sold products so not sure how much we actually missed out on but nonetheless

Original Poster

dougrobbins78

It gets even more annoying. It lets me login into my NUS account and it … It gets even more annoying. It lets me login into my NUS account and it shows the Amazon code there. The catch is to get 5% off you neeed code & have Amazon student prime. To make my account student, I need the physicalDoesn't look like we'll make the 31st oct. it was only on Amazon sold products so not sure how much we actually missed out on but nonetheless

You dont need physical card to start Amazon prime student. you just need to use your uni email account. cause that how i done it and i dont have NUS.

btw i take it you already go the code?

dougrobbins78

It gets even more annoying. It lets me login into my NUS account and it … It gets even more annoying. It lets me login into my NUS account and it shows the Amazon code there. The catch is to get 5% off you neeed code & have Amazon student prime. To make my account student, I need the physicalDoesn't look like we'll make the 31st oct. it was only on Amazon sold products so not sure how much we actually missed out on but nonetheless

I have paid the £39 for added year of Student so if you want me to try the code I can.

Can also get Amazon Gift cards on promotion right now so over 10% off.

spectrebond

I have paid the £39 for added year of Student so if you want me to try … I have paid the £39 for added year of Student so if you want me to try the code I can. Can also get Amazon Gift cards on promotion right now so over 10% off.

Thanks. I have to wait for the card as I'm an "online"
Student so don't have a ac.uk email

I do have the NUS Amazon code. Do you need it cos I won't be able to use it? Although I suspect you should also have a code if your on student prime

Yes you can just post it here as there is only two days to use it anyway. I only have Amazon student and Unidays not NUS

Original Poster

dougrobbins78

Thanks. I have to wait for the card as I'm an "online"Student so don't … Thanks. I have to wait for the card as I'm an "online"Student so don't have a ac.uk emailI do have the NUS Amazon code. Do you need it cos I won't be able to use it? Although I suspect you should also have a code if your on student prime

can you sent me the code as well?

sion22

can you sent me the code as well?

It's only applicable to the relevant account and you have to prove your NUS card to Amazon.
Edited by: "BarmyBulldog" 29th Oct 2016

Original Poster

BarmyBulldog

It's only applicable to the relevant account and you have to prove your … It's only applicable to the relevant account and you have to prove your NUS card to Amazon.

ohhhh

item has to be sold by Amazon Then automatically discount applies
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions