Groups

How do you become a Costco member?

Banned
    As per title.

Thanks.

23 Comments

I thgink you need to be a buisness

Costco is an exclusive wholesale cash and carry membership warehouse club and is not open to the general public. Membership is required. You are eligible for trade membership if you are a bonafide business owner/manager who can provide evidence of trading. Follow our Trade membership tab above for further details.

costco.co.uk/Mem…htm

you have to be employed in certain areas

government, carer i think, banker cant remember all of them soz

lol beaten to it

Original Poster Banned

Ohh gutted. Will have to ask the mother to sort me out!

pretty **** and overpriced tbh you looking for anything in particular?

Any business big or small can join as long as you provide invoices and registered vat No. but there is a yearly fee. In addition you can (or your employer ) can add so many people to the account, but each person that has a card will have to pay too.

sarbjeet_;6377260

pretty **** and overpriced tbh you looking for anything in particular?

my guess is the 160 quid ps3 :lol:

micoo;6377273

my guess is the 160 quid ps3 :lol:

If it is for this then it isn't worth the £30 + whatever to join...find someone with a card :whistling:

dcx_badass;6377348

And obviously business owners like cafe owners and stuff.

any registered business lol

Whenever we go, all we seem to buy is a 1000 bog rolls and a party pack of Danish pastries

oh and MPs get one in their starter packs for free

Banned

zermattbusby;6377381

Whenever we go, all we seem to buy is a 1000 bog rolls and a party pack … Whenever we go, all we seem to buy is a 1000 bog rolls and a party pack of Danish pastries

Are their Danish Pastries laxatives then?

zermattbusby;6377381

Whenever we go, all we seem to buy is a 1000 bog rolls and a party pack … Whenever we go, all we seem to buy is a 1000 bog rolls and a party pack of Danish pastries

Those pastries are gorgeous :-D

Anyone can join - they come into our work every few months to sign people up.

I'm a 2nd card holder on my mates account who is just a personal (not business) customer

Costco is pricey, but they only sell quality. I don't know anywhere else that would take back stuff, no quible without reciept a couple of years after it was bought.

We have done this on many items no problem and they have always given our money back (even when there was nothing wrong with the product).

Plus, you can't beat Costco Birthday cakes. For £12 and serves 40 people easy, absolute bargain and yummy too!!!

£13.00 membership(up here in Scotland) if you register/join through an existing members card

You can sign up as a business or personal customer.

Business account you need proof of your business - cheque books, invoices etc

Personal account you need to be employed in one of their selected professions - public sector, banking etc......it is quite a long list

Best phone them up to enquire as to whether you are eligible

Take in the appropriate paperwork and apply in person - they make up your card on the spot

We visit a few times a year - get a decent price on tyres, stock up goodies, eat at the super cheap cafe, grab some food samples on the way round. Job's a good 'un!

KazzyD;6377480

Costco is pricey, but they only sell quality. I don't know anywhere else … Costco is pricey, but they only sell quality. I don't know anywhere else that would take back stuff, no quible without reciept a couple of years after it was bought.We have done this on many items no problem and they have always given our money back (even when there was nothing wrong with the product).Plus, you can't beat Costco Birthday cakes. For £12 and serves 40 people easy, absolute bargain and yummy too!!!

+1 can't beat the meat too :thumbsup:

guv;6377396

Are their Danish Pastries laxatives then?

:-D

Chicken Bake :):):):):)

I like it when they cook sample food items at the end of each aisle if you keep going round in circles you can actually end up quite full :lazy:

ChrisUK;6377591

Chicken Bake :):):):)

Love Chicken Bakes :thumbsup:

Apparently, i've heard you have to go to customer service and drop your trousers and run around like a looney, shouting 'Costco.....Costco' :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder711
      2. MacOS High Sierra - Workgroup name problem11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767434
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2749

See more discussions