Groups

How do you become a Mod?

Does admin decide after x amount of posts or was it just a team that started up from day 1?

18 Comments

good question :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I would love to be a bingo mod, lol, is there a 'mod' school?

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :whistling: :whistling:

Oh bingo! I promised you a game last week and I was so busy I totally forgot!! Sorry!!

When admin needs more mods, he just asks people. Edi and I joined the team last May. He likes to choose people who are very helpful and have a good forum spirit!!

emmajk42

Oh bingo! I promised you a game last week and I was so busy I totally … Oh bingo! I promised you a game last week and I was so busy I totally forgot!! Sorry!! When admin needs more mods, he just asks people. Edi and I joined the team last May. He likes to choose people who are very helpful and have a good forum spirit!!

Yea, where is the bingo!? I did ask if you wanted my help! lol :-D

i won £22 on mecca bingo yesterday

lost it again tho

loupomm

i won £22 on mecca bingo yesterday

Nice one!

loupomm

lost it again tho

Bad one!

i was being greedy..wanted to win more!

I played that Gala bingo, only to get the QuidCo tho. Deposited £10, played £10, got £10 free, won back my £10, withdrew it and spent the remaining! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

emmajk42

Oh bingo! I promised you a game last week and I was so busy I totally … Oh bingo! I promised you a game last week and I was so busy I totally forgot!! Sorry!! When admin needs more mods, he just asks people. Edi and I joined the team last May. He likes to choose people who are very helpful and have a good forum spirit!!

ahhhhhhhhh thanks

Parka Jacket and a vespa?

You guys are voluntary I assume? aka, no pay?

Is that a rude thing to ask? lol

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

By wearing parker jackets, owning a vespa and loving The Who...that's what I call a MOD!

Starlet

You guys are voluntary I assume? aka, no pay?Is that a rude thing to ask? … You guys are voluntary I assume? aka, no pay?Is that a rude thing to ask? lol

i heard emmas on par with david beckhams wages he will get with la galaxy :whistling: :p:)

intenso100

i heard emmas on par with david beckhams wages he will get with la galaxy … i heard emmas on par with david beckhams wages he will get with la galaxy :whistling: :p:)

What's la galaxy? And how much is he getting?

La Galaxy American Soccer Team, umm £128 million 5 year contract!

Oh yeah! :w00t: That's silly money isn't it!

emmajk42

Oh yeah! :w00t: That's silly money isn't it!

well you must be worth it :giggle:

Watch "Quadraphrenia". ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3357
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1619
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963006
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1632

See more discussions