Found 10th Mar 2008
How do you become a Moderator on HOTUKDEALS>?
Do you have to pay fees? If so how much?
Also do Moderator have different levels of powers on HUKD?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

Moderators are the staff that help the forum run

some of them have X Ray vison

You have to be very ugly, full of hateful spite for others and have small horns growing just above the hairline. At least that's what I've been told...

harvie316;1699512

some of them have X Ray vison

Spooky

ROSHAN i can help you become a mod if you want you can pay me the fees via paypal.

waterloo;1699520

ROSHAN i can help you become a mod if you want you can pay me the fees … ROSHAN i can help you become a mod if you want you can pay me the fees via paypal.

how much?

Its pay as you go ;-)

pay as you ban?

Original Poster

billyX;1699537

pay as you ban?

I think BillyX might be correct.

pay related to horn size?

I have credit if somebody wants to become a mod for 24hrs

From what i've seen so far there is no way you should be a mod, infact you should be band. All i have seen lately is you inciting racial hate.

bellabonkers;1699554

From what i've seen so far there is no way you should be a mod, infact … From what i've seen so far there is no way you should be a mod, infact you should be band. All i have seen lately is you inciting racial hate.

who you talkin' to here bb? and what band are ya talkin' about? :whistling:

bellabonkers;1699554

From what i've seen so far there is no way you should be a mod, infact … From what i've seen so far there is no way you should be a mod, infact you should be band. All i have seen lately is you inciting racial hate.

Not me a hope ?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
  3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
  4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions