Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

How do you call this number?

Posted 17th Jul 2020
trying to contact beyerdynamic and this is their number
PHONE: 00 800 770 880 99

when I call I get "calls are barred to this number from your phone"

I removed 0 and it rang elsewhere 🤡, although they asked if I was trying to call beyerdynamic instead.

I must be doing something wrong, could someone help me out please?

edit: is this a premium number which will cost me per minute?

from their website

Free of charge from the following countries:

Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Repuplic, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Benelux, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
It’s an international freephone I think you need to call your provider to remove the international calls bar in place.

Calls to 00800 numbers are free from most major landline companies. However, mobile phone companies apply a range of different call rates and sometimes charge their full international calling rate.

It is advisable to check call costs with your phone company before calling.
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 17th Jul
I see, I have the option in EE app.
Was confused why its getting blocked if it's free.
Thx
Edited by: "D3SI" 17th Jul
D3SI17/07/2020 12:08

I see, I have the option in EE app. Was confused why its getting blocked …I see, I have the option in EE app. Was confused why its getting blocked if it's free. Thx

Or just use a different phone to call..
They are not free from mobiles. 00 at the beginning shows its an international call and these are 40p a minute on EE
community.ee.co.uk/t5/…215
As far as I know it’s free from a landline. If you dial it from your mobile - the beginning of the call will mention that it’s a chargeable number (per minute) before it actually connects giving you the chance to cut the call.
I see. Don't own a landline so will buy cheap minutes online for international calls.
D3SI17/07/2020 13:38

Only own one phone.

So no one you live with has a phone (if you live with people), you don’t have a phone at work you could use, just borrow a friends, phone box if there still about..

I wasn’t trying to be funny just coming up with a quick easy solution..
From EE forums

A 00800 number is a free to call international number. These calls are to large companies that have call centres in the UK or EU.
D3SI17/07/2020 14:50

From EE forumsA 00800 number is a free to call international number. …From EE forumsA 00800 number is a free to call international number. These calls are to large companies that have call centres in the UK or EU.

This is also from the EE forums where it is stated the cost to call 00800 from a mobile is up to 40p
community.ee.co.uk/t5/…215
jon81uk17/07/2020 15:08

This is also from the EE forums where it is stated the cost to call 00800 …This is also from the EE forums where it is stated the cost to call 00800 from a mobile is up to 40phttps://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Calls/00800-numbers-what-are-the-costs/td-p/698215

That's from 2018. I was trying to find newer info hoping it's changed since then
Just install skype 00800 work for free
Post a comment
@
    Text