Groups

How Do You Cancel "Men's Fitness" Subscription?

Signed up for the 3 issues of Men's Fitness + Free gift on here a while ago, but now I can't find the original thread.

Recieved 2 issues and the free gift but now want to cancel my subscription so I don't keep getting charged for them.

Anyone know how to do it?

8 Comments

First thing to do is to cncel the Direct Debit Instruction!
    Second thing will be to sit back and wait! Once the Direct Debit is cancelled, they can't take the money from your account, then you can stop it properly by finding out who administers it on their behalf.

But a quick call to the bank to stop the DD will be your best 1st move.

xxx

cloudthecat;3175898

First thing to do is to cncel the Direct Debit Instruction!Second thing … First thing to do is to cncel the Direct Debit Instruction!Second thing will be to sit back and wait! Once the Direct Debit is cancelled, they can't take the money from your account, then you can stop it properly by finding out who administers it on their behalf.But a quick call to the bank to stop the DD will be your best 1st move.xxx

[email protected].

email them stating your name address and what magazine you subscribe to
    you should have recieved and email when you signed up confirming this

Original Poster

Thanks rep added for both

Banned

You don't need to cancel.... he was never going to be in it anyway!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::p

guv;3176008

You don't need to cancel.... he was never going to be in it anyway!!!! … You don't need to cancel.... he was never going to be in it anyway!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::p

lol i was thinking about that the other day when i recieved my copy

i was like Hes never even gonna be in it!!!!

I got some other mags on this offer, and just contacted the bank and cancelled the direct debit, i didn't contact the magazne company at all-think thats ok too-they haven't chased me -yet !

5 second phone call to the subscriptions number

kungfu;3176733

5 second phone call to the subscriptions number

Always cancel with the bank as well.

If it was done by Credit Card, and not funded from a current account, the subscription can't be terminated by the consumer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …225668
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1625
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614121
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1010

See more discussions