Groups
    EXPIRED

How do you check and or change billing address in PayPal

Hi does anybody know where to find out your billing address in PayPal? I have an issue with a retailer who refused to refund me despite item doesnt arrived because, when I have been asked about my billing address I gave the wrong ones. I rang PayPal who said that my delivery address for my order is the same with the billing address. When I go to my account and check on my profile, the address there is my delivery address. My bank card that I used for PayPal also registered in the same address for the delivery.
    I put a complaint on their facebook and they came out telling me what my billing address is. It turns out to be where I used to live 1.5 years ago. When I moved house, I change my bank address and PayPal. However in all orders I made, I cant see billing address. It only said delivery address (confirmed). I have made purchases and having refund with no problem so far until this happened. So I wonder if anyone can point out on how to find billing address in PayPal

Because they refuse to refund me, I open a dispute claim with PayPal. After my complain, the retailer agree to refund me but I have to close the case first before they can refund me. Should I do it or wait for PayPal case which runs until early Jan?

PS: the retailer is a high street retailer

4 Comments

You do not need to close the case for them to refund you,they can refund you by speaking to paypal at any point.

Original Poster

diyer

You do not need to close the case for them to refund you,they can refund … You do not need to close the case for them to refund you,they can refund you by speaking to paypal at any point.

Thanks for pointing that out. I might ask (insist) them to do that to be on the safe side

Don't close the case, If the company refuse to refund you then paypal should refund you instead. They should deliver to the delivery address NOT the billing address so its a mistake they have made I wouldn't say it is your fault.

Original Poster

Olive60

Don't close the case, If the company refuse to refund you then paypal … Don't close the case, If the company refuse to refund you then paypal should refund you instead. They should deliver to the delivery address NOT the billing address so its a mistake they have made I wouldn't say it is your fault.

Thanks. Sorry if my post confuse you. They send it to my delivery address but the parcel didnt turn up. I asked for a refund and the retailer asked me what is my billing address. I gave answer my delivery address as that is my only address but retailer said that is wrong answer and refuse to refund me

I moved 1.5 yr ago. All of my bank card has changed to the current address, same with PayPal address have been updated.
    I just wonder how the retailer found my billing address to be my old address. Is there any way to check billing address on your PayPal account?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044550
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1424
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775

See more discussions