How do you check rep and what are all the levels?

Found 31st Aug 2009
How do you check rep and what are all the levels?

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

To check what rep has been given to you just click control panel

You can check rep just by hovering your mouse over the little red and orange balls (it'll come up with a description). To see rep left for you click on 'control panel' at the top of the screen.
The titles like 'solar flare' come from numbers of posts (solar flare is highest and needs 1000posts - I think ;-)).

edit: If someone with a lot of rep (like darren9030) leaves you rep your rep goes up a lot - while rep from lesser mortals has less effect.

double edit: sorry just noticed you have zillions of posts so probably already know all these basics...:oops:

wombat6025;6165353

You can check rep just by hovering your mouse over the little red and … You can check rep just by hovering your mouse over the little red and orange balls (it'll come up with a description). To see rep left for you click on 'control panel' at the top of the screen. The titles like 'solar flare' come from numbers of posts (solar flare is highest and needs 1000posts - I think ;-)).

i think we need more rep balls, lol

missp27;6165362

i think we need more rep balls, lol

You've got more balls than i had after being a member for only 7 month's :giggle:

darren9030;6165377

You've got more balls than i had after being a member for only 7 month's … You've got more balls than i had after being a member for only 7 month's :giggle:

hehe got these ages ago

missp27;6165388

hehe got these ages ago

Nice pussy btw :thumbsup: on the avatar :-D

darren9030;6165413

Nice pussy btw :thumbsup: on the avatar :-D

:oops: hehe!

chesso;6165401

All will be … All will be revealed!!http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5295569&postcount=11

Thanks Chesso - I knew someone would have the full answer. :thumbsup:

From that post you linked to...
chesso;5295569

...You may be interested to know that Admin considers rep to be … ...You may be interested to know that Admin considers rep to be meaningless.;-)

I think that's pretty true; once you start chatting in misc and exchanging rep with others your rep goes up pretty fast and has no relation to how many deals you've posted (I'm a case in point).
I do think rep is worthwhile though as a way of encouraging and thanking OPs

i'm on page 8 of the rep list..... not too bad

missp27;6165461

Bottom of page 4 for me

But you're very 'hot' for so few posts - must be a popular gal

missp27;6165461

Very good considering there are 156102 members :thumbsup:

7th on page one btw

not that i'm boasting

wombat6025;6165465

Bottom of page 4 for me

oo well done :-D
i only joined this year so i'm pretty chuffed :-D

2nd page for me, doh i was on first page b4 lol

wombat6025;6165465

Bottom of page 4 for me :pBut you're very 'hot' for so few posts - must … Bottom of page 4 for me :pBut you're very 'hot' for so few posts - must be a popular gal

my first ever post was for a toshiba tv that was practically half price in sainsburys, it gave me about 6 ball of heat in one go :-D

missp27;6165476

my first ever post was for a toshiba tv that was practically half price … my first ever post was for a toshiba tv that was practically half price in sainsburys, it gave me about 6 ball of heat in one go :-D

Repped :-D :-D

darren9030;6165481

Repped :-D :-D

hehe thankies

mod

Questions seem to have been answered and getting a bit off topic and I don't want this thread to turn into a rep fest. Hence, the lock

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1114
  2. Add one, leave one game54415477
  3. Boredom55
  4. word association Game74244938

See more discussions