Expired

How do you clean your PC screen

7 replies
Found 10th Nov 2006
For months now I have tried to clean my Laptop screen with variou:oops: s solutions and a dry duster but I still seem to have marks on it...Is there anyone out there who can suggest anything that they use that does the job??

Many Thanx Alan

8 Comments

whatever you end up using, be careful not to apply much presure, as this will damage the lcd screen

Banned

How do you get marks on the screen - eliminate this happening and your problem should be solved.

Original Poster

Eggman..............not really the comment I was hoping for!

May seem weird, but I use some kitchen roll, with water..

Then once the marks are off, I use a dry piece of Kithen Roll on it to dry it. It leaves the screen absolute perfect. Been doing this 4 years, never a problem!

PS. It's an LCD too!

I do as MattC does and never had a problem. As long as it's not a soaking wet kitchen towel and you wipe the screen gently, it's an easy inexpensive way to clean it.

I start at the top from left to right of the screen, then the same for dry wipe.

Christmasshopper's idea is also free [well almost, guess you could always borrow one ;-)].

Banned

doverbeach

Eggman..............not really the comment I was hoping for!

It is correct tho'. - I hate fingers being stabbed onto the screen - even clients do it.
Eliminate the cause.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions