How do you connect ipod touch to livebox?

i have orange broadband which is a livebox an im tryin to connect to web but when i put my wap key in it still wont connect, any help please!

6 Comments

Original Poster

anybody?

you need to put your passwoed in too

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3454610

you need to put your passwoed in too

wats my password?

Don't forget to press ther button the livebox which allows you to connect for the first time :thumbsup:

littlesheepy;3454808

Don't forget to press ther button the livebox which allows you to connect … Don't forget to press ther button the livebox which allows you to connect for the first time :thumbsup:

It's the "1" button. Your password will be the long WPA key that came printed on the sticker on the cellophane wrapper (because that's OBVIOUSLY the best way for them to inform you of it :roll:).

Original Poster

IndianaBlues;3454833

It's the "1" button. Your password will be the long WPA key that came … It's the "1" button. Your password will be the long WPA key that came printed on the sticker on the cellophane wrapper (because that's OBVIOUSLY the best way for them to inform you of it :roll:).

yeah still not working!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051
    4. What an absolute disgrace1943

See more discussions