HOW DO YOU CONTACT MODS?

9 replies
Found 20th Apr 2009
how do i contact a mod without having to start a thread.

i wanna ask a question, but wanna make sure if im okay to do so, as i dont wanna get banned.. apparently ive already got 2 strikes...

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
9 Comments

Oh the irony of this thread.

Original Poster

no,,.. its for next time.. as i sometimes have questions.. and i have never known how to contact a mod...

irony... oh.. you think ill get banned for this?...

Original Poster

shanecr;4977893

use this .>> ]Garyrip'smod messenger

cheers repp added....

Kandiman1983;4977894

irony... oh.. you think ill get banned for this?...

No, I mean the irony of creating a thread about how to contact a mod without creating a thread. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4977906

No, I mean the irony of creating a thread about how to contact a mod … No, I mean the irony of creating a thread about how to contact a mod without creating a thread. :thumbsup:

oh.. phew!.. thought i messed up then.. lol..

PM sent now.. cheers guys!

how do i contact a mod without having to start a thread.i wanna ask a … how do i contact a mod without having to start a thread.i wanna ask a question, but wanna make sure if im okay to do so, as i dont wanna get banned.. apparently ive already got 2 strikes...

Most things on HUKD can be found within a few seconds if you search.

I just put "+contact +mod" into the search box, and found your answer in many threads already posted.

Kandiman1983;4977894

no,,.. its for next time.. as i sometimes have questions..

You know it's quite simple - read the rules and guidelines for this site. If your question breaches the rules then don't ask it.

Xb0xGuru;4977976

You know it's quite simple - read the rules and guidelines for this site. … You know it's quite simple - read the rules and guidelines for this site. If your question breaches the rules then don't ask it.

if you are unsure, it doesnt hurt to pm a mod to ask. most of them will happily clarify things for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions