Expired

How do you decide which company to use after car accident for personal injury?

Found 11th May 2015
There are so many companies out there to help you claim after car accident with regards to personal injury, how do you decide which is the right one to use? and you get the max amount? thanks
Community Updates
AskCar
13 Comments
Troll or marketing research.

Which is this?
deleted1090489
pardon? its for myself of course
Just remember that they could pass your details on to to her companies and then begins the nuisance calls.
deleted1090489
my own insurance co have been terrible, I've been told you don't have to use own ins co(i thought had to) so trying to find out who is best to use etc? car accident not my fault
lighti

my own insurance co have been terrible, I've been told you don't have to … my own insurance co have been terrible, I've been told you don't have to use own ins co(i thought had to) so trying to find out who is best to use etc? car accident not my fault

personal injury wont use your actual insurance company they will pass you to a claims company, try a local solicitor if you don't like the company they offer you.
most of those claims companies are basically call centres that field your call then pass over to a firm of pre-determined solicitors. Those solicitors pay the call centres a finders fee for passing over the claim.

it's pot luck based on the firm (and also the handling solicitor) I'm afraid.
Well I've not had an accident but the pains in the ass who constantly call my mobile to say I have and should use them to win my case are really getting on my wick!
Go with a company you know or a recommendation. Its not really the claim co but the solicitor they work with. Some solicitors like big insurance firm want the case over and done with, but smaller companies I have noticed will go the extra way to push for a better offer.
How badly injured were you?
deleted1090489
Thank you all for your comments, I've got more of an idea now, is anyone able to recommend company? anybody been involved in accident and had to claim for personal injury?
No. I don't think many people on these forums will recommend ambulance chasers.
If you are seriously hurt, get a proper solicitor.
I get a recommendation for u 2moro. Which area are you in
deleted1090489
yorkshire

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions