How do you delete your Universal Job match account?

Found 4th May 2015
Got a job so i dont need it anymore and would like to delete it.
Is it possible i cannot find anything on the site but i may be looking in the wrong places.

Or do i have to resort to falsifying all the information because it cannot be deleted?

I am concerned over the amount of dodgy employers agencies that can get my information too easily off the site without any checks by the DWP.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
you can do it through government gateway
https://myaccount.gateway.gov.uk/Pages/Credentials/View.aspx

There is a link in your profile bit on universal jobmatch. Congratulations on the job

Edited by: "StevenBrown" 4th May 2015
The link is the place were you can edit your name etc?

Cannot see a delete account button
I'm in the same situation and have just made my CV's on there private, i don't think there's much else they can view

Q: How do I delete my account?A: If you want to delete your Universal … Q: How do I delete my account?A: If you want to delete your Universal Jobmatch account: Log-in to your account Click on 'Contact us' at the bottom of this page Select ‘Other’ from the dropdown menu Include details of your requestIt will help if you include the email address of your account, copied and pasted from the ‘Profile’ page of your account.

Congrats on getting a job by the way, I have just got one last week too (well got offered two after almost 2 years of JSA) I have been on that A4E carp which is mostly a waste of time and run by jumped up twerps.
trott3r

The link is the place were you can edit your name etc?Cannot see a delete … The link is the place were you can edit your name etc?Cannot see a delete account button

If you follow stevenbrowns link there is a delete option for your gateway account but I believe that can be used for other things too so may not be ideal.
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/jobmatch_zpsvdpxpdtl.jpg
3 people in one thread already who have just got jobs after a spell of unemployment, and people still doubt the unemployment figures?

I personally know 6 people who were long-term unemployed (18 months to 7 years) who have got jobs within the last year.
Rubisco

3 people in one thread already who have just got jobs after a spell of … 3 people in one thread already who have just got jobs after a spell of unemployment, and people still doubt the unemployment figures?I personally know 6 people who were long-term unemployed (18 months to 7 years) who have got jobs within the last year.

people wouldn't doubt the numbers so much if they were not manipulated
Also the national media including the beeb talk about unemployment going down but they are only talking nationally.

It seems to go up and down in the North West while the last time i heard the north east unemployment went up.

the south seems to distort the figures quite a bit for us northerners
Congratulations for getting the job!! Good luck with it!!
If you don't use the account, you'll get an email after 6 months saying if you don't use it, it'll be deleted
Thanks, useful notes.

I dont believe most of these figures either. I am a graduate with a masters and they wanted me do part time warehouse work at minimum wage. So the figures are highly manipulated. Part time work, temporary placements, it all counts to lower their figures... Eventually some people will be unemployed again, but it keeps the rate artificially low...
Edited by: "cts_casemod" 18th May 2016
Still in same job here as well ☺
cts_casemod

Thanks, useful notes.I dont believe most of these figures either. I am a … Thanks, useful notes.I dont believe most of these figures either. I am a graduate with a masters and they wanted me do part time warehouse work at minimum wage. So the figures are highly manipulated. Part time work, temporary placements, it all counts to lower their figures... Eventually some people will be unemployed again, but it keeps the rate artificially low...

It's what they call juking the stats, the tory government are experts at this, feeding the general public lies and they just lap it up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants