Groups

How Do You Determine What Kinda IPod You Want?

Well Silly Old Me Doesn't Know What Sort Of IPod I Want!
    Any Suggestions Of What To Choose // Where To Get A Good Deal?

18 Comments

Original Poster

I'm Thinking Maybe A Nano?

really depends on a few things, budget, how many songs you want to carry,do you want to play videos on it, is the actual size of it important?

Original Poster

souljacker;3350434

really depends on a few things, budget, how many songs you want to … really depends on a few things, budget, how many songs you want to carry,do you want to play videos on it, is the actual size of it important?

Budget - Around The £100 - No More Than £150
    Songs - 5000 +?
    Videos - Nahh Not A Necessary!
    Actual Size - Doesnt Matter!

I got a classic refurb 80gb from apple with 12 month warrenty for £109 - well worth keeping your eye out on there - not a mark on it

worto03;3350477

I got a classic refurb 80gb from apple with 12 month warrenty for £109 - … I got a classic refurb 80gb from apple with 12 month warrenty for £109 - well worth keeping your eye out on there - not a mark on it

Do you have a link to that site/page worto please ??:)

the refurb list runs out of stock quickly.
    eg. of prices (for some reason the other links dont work)
    shop-mac.co.uk/ref…p2A

store.apple.com/uk/…MzE
    (they used to have a page with many colours and about 40% off, about a month ago)

]http//st…Nzc

Doesn't look like there are any classics on there are the mo though - I'd defo buy an apple refurb again the only diference seemed to be that it didn't come in the retail box twas a plain white box instead.

AhhACake!;3350443

Budget - Around The £100 - No More Than £150Songs - 5000 +?Videos - Nahh N … Budget - Around The £100 - No More Than £150Songs - 5000 +?Videos - Nahh Not A Necessary!Actual Size - Doesnt Matter!

If you want a new one you are better going with an 8gb nano, but this will only hold around 2000 songs They are around £110

am i right in thinking ipods can't play wma files or similar?

Thanks people

hotukdeals.com/ite…ed-

Gets my vote. If you have up to £150 to spend you may as well get the touch. It'll keep you entertained with much more than just music:thumbsup:

am i right in thinking ipods can't play wma files or similar?

don't think so but the 'magic' that is itunes seemlessly converts them.

It actually does - it's one of the few things itunes is good at.

Maybe it is just me but there is alternative mp3 players apart from the ones that fall from the apple tree (some are much better depending on what you want it for)

Original Poster

Thanks Guys!
    I Didn't Know About Any Of This Refurb Stuff
    Looks Like Some Bargins To Be Found Here!

Maybe it is just me but there is alternative mp3 players apart from the … Maybe it is just me but there is alternative mp3 players apart from the ones that fall from the apple tree (some are much better depending on what you want it for)

yup - I really rate the sandisk range as an alternative to the nano - they take micro sd cards too so can be easily upgraded.

The sansa fuze is great

I had a touch, found it too big, just bought a 4th gen nano, 8gb, i love it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553816
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814508

See more discussions